Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FACEBOOK
I just went to Facebook for the very first time...I typed in my school & the year I graduated and at this moment I am dying, do you hear me, DYING !!!...::lmao::...If it's possible to expire from laughter I am checking out right now...I still can't believe my eyes !...I haven't laid eyes on anyone I went to school with in years...Those people are OLD !!!...Do youMockers belong to Facebook ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah, I've got an account and I keep getting invited to things, poked, kissed... it's kind of weird.

I had one of those HS reunion accounts awhile ago and one of the guys from school got hold of me, all hot and heavy to get together. Seemed kind of weird he was looking for some strange three states away when he probably could've found it close to home. The guy was creepy, but not bad looking at all.
The biggest doofus in my class turned out to be one hot motherfucker...It was more than bizarre to see what everyone looked like as an adult...I haven't been this freaked out in a long, long time...I am astounded.
There weren't many photos when I checked out my classmates... maybe that's telling.
Duchess Wrote:I just went to Facebook for the very first time...I typed in my school & the year I graduated and at this moment I am dying, do you hear me, DYING !!!...::lmao::...If it's possible to expire from laughter I am checking out right now...I still can't believe my eyes !...I haven't laid eyes on anyone I went to school with in years...Those people are OLD !!!...Do youMockers belong to Facebook ?

I know, it's always amazing how old other people from your year look ...
86 112
Duchess Wrote:I just went to Facebook for the very first time...I typed in my school & the year I graduated and at this moment I am dying, do you hear me, DYING !!!...::lmao::...If it's possible to expire from laughter I am checking out right now...I still can't believe my eyes !...I haven't laid eyes on anyone I went to school with in years...Those people are OLD !!!...Do youMockers belong to Facebook ?

I know, it's always amazing how old other people from your year look ...
86 112
I have an account there by accident. I replied to some shit someone from one of my sites sent me and I couldn't see it until I was a member.

I never thought to look around for school pals.
We had our 25th reunion last November and the dope that sent notices out for the event sent them out two weeks before it was to happen.

Needless to say not many people attended on such short notice.

I'll check the yearbook shit later maybe, sounds interesting. I'd love to see how some of them actually turned out. Everyone that I still see from high school says I stll look the same. I kind of do.
I don't bother with all that facebook or school reunion shit.
All but 1 of my school friends are either dead or living abroad, and as for the rest?. I chose not to spend time with them when I was young so why would I choose to do so now?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I decided to add my school recently, everyone I graduated with is bloated and disgusting. All they do is talk about partying in high school and post pictures from high school.
Some people just can't help living in the past, I am too busy living on 2009 thank you.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I have one, but I NEVER use it. I have a MySpace account, but I go there so infrequently that it's a joke. I hate the way Myspace works, the layouts, pretty much every thing about it. I signed up because some remote family members asked me to. I have since asked them all, at least a dozen times, to please EMAIL me instead of trying to send me messages through there, because I don't GET them until months after they are sent. People start getting all pissy "Why don't you answer me?". Dumbfuckers. If they're too stupid to understand, after being told over and over, that I want emails instead of messages through MySpace... well, let them get pissed. There are a couple of other similar sites I have accounts on, but never visit as well.

I do have a 'classmates.com' account. I like that because I actually get email alerts if someone happens to write me a message through their system. I'm pretty much with Opie about the whole Highschool thing though. I have a small handful of friends I liked back then, but they are still my friends now and we keep in touch. The other people I couldn't give two shits about. My 20 year reunion was several months ago. I didn't go.
The Antagonist Wrote:I have an account there by accident. I replied to some shit someone from one of my sites sent me and I couldn't see it until I was a member.

I never thought to look around for school pals.
We had our 25th reunion last November and the dope that sent notices out for the event sent them out two weeks before it was to happen.

Needless to say not many people attended on such short notice.

I'll check the yearbook shit later maybe, sounds interesting. I'd love to see how some of them actually turned out. Everyone that I still see from high school says I stll look the same. I kind of do.

Well shit. The exact same thing happened to me last fall. Had my 25th on Oct. 19th, and got the invitation the first week of Oct.

I fought with myself for a week about going or not. I didn't go, but my best friend did and she said there were only about 50 people there out of a class of 300.
I am on it and love it. I chat with all my old friend from school. A lot of my current friends on are there. I keep in touch with people I used to work with. It's fun.

Lumpy, you can ignore all those requests you get to accept this fish or that fish or play this game or whatever. I get a ton of them and I just click ignore all of them unless it's a friend request.

Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:I am on it and love it. I chat with all my old friend from school. A lot of my current friends on are there. I keep in touch with people I used to work with. It's fun.

Can you please repeat that in non-dingbat?
Mr. Incivility Wrote:[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:I am on it and love it. I chat with all my old friend from school. A lot of my current friends on are there. I keep in touch with people I used to work with. It's fun.

No.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
::laugh::

::laugh::
86 112

As much as I love bagging on Ramsey, who votes for shit like this?
I appreciated the post but, it wasn't me.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

As much as I love bagging on Ramsey, who votes for shit like this?
I voted for it because it was exactly what I thought when I read it. I could picture her saying that while twirling her hair and looking up at space, followed by "and one time when I wasat band camp...."