Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Greet Sinister Thread
Just step right up and express whatever daily greeting you'd like to send Sinister's way.

Good day, Sinister! I found you a new friend, you Filthy Ash-Tray Bitch:

[Image: cigarette-man.jpg]

86 112
Hello sinister.

When is Moose coming over for another "playdate"?

Maybe next time you should take some polaroids and send them to bullet?, anythings got to be better than giving head to members of the aryan brotherhood.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
[Image: sinnisterGMfinal.jpg]

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/H4rKlI42nSE[/flash]
man I can feel the love in here
English-Cunt Wrote:man I can feel the love in here
Told ya they all hate me!!! ::lmao:: 'Cept QueenBee; she doesn't hate me. Like the graphic, QB! ::thumbs::
I to hope to one day reach your level of hatedness you must teach me lol
English-Cunt Wrote:I to hope to one day reach your level of hatedness you must teach me lol
It shouldn't take long if you keep writing in retard. :?
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:
English-Cunt Wrote:man I can feel the love in here
Told ya they all hate me!!!  ::lmao::  'Cept QueenBee; she doesn't hate me.  Like the graphic, QB!  ::thumbs::

That's not true, I love you, I yearn for the day we can meet face to face and go skipping together through the forests hand in hand singing kumbaya.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
English-Cunt Wrote:I to hope to one day reach your level of hatedness you must teach me lol
I'll give you the tips for pissing offspecific people in PM. I can't put my strategy out here in public!! I know what buttons to push on most of these fuckers. ::sly::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

it's far better than than looking like a John Candy look a like retard

much love EC
Sinister Wrote:
I'll give you the tips for pissing offspecific people in PM. I can't put my strategy out here in public!! I know what buttons to push on most of these fuckers. ::sly::

This is rich. If the newbie was a woman, you can bet your ass this offer wouldn't be on the table.

Poor Moose, already kicked to the curb.
Sinister has more buttons than a dozen computer keyboards.

Mocking her is like shooting fish in a barrel, there are so many things about her and her life it is sometime difficult to choose which button to press.
English-Cunt Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

it's far better than than looking like a John Candy look a like retard

much love EC
Huh?
^^^ see what I mean lol tard
[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:Poor Moose, already kicked to the curb.

Someone should PM him at 24, I am sure he will be heartbroken, maybe it was biker bitch's similarity to a post op transsexual that attracted him in the first place?
Sinister Wrote:Told ya they all hate me!!! ::lmao:: '

You're doing it again !...Clumping me in with the rest of these bitches !

[Image: 2387_smooch_attack.gif] Good Afternoon, Sin

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:That's not true, I love you, I yearn for the day we can meet face to face and go skipping together through the forests hand in hand singing kumbaya.
Just don't be shocked when I shove you off a 300 foot cliff.
Duchess Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Told ya they all hate me!!! ::lmao:: '

You're doing it again !...Clumping me in with the rest of these bitches !

[Image: 2387_smooch_attack.gif] Good Afternoon, Sin

Son of a BITCH, I did it again!!!! You'll keep me sharp, Dutch. Of course I don't think that you hate me. My apologies. ::hail::
Am I in the right forum ?...this is Mock, right ?...First OP & now you with the, I'm not worthy...Holy Shit !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]