What's your IQ
I took an online test and got a 56 hah. All these years I've been fooling myself thinking I was of above average intelligence and turns out I'm mentally retarded.
(11-14-2015, 06:57 PM)sally Wrote: I took an online test and got a 56 hah. All these years I've been fooling myself thinking I was of above average intelligence and turns out I'm mentally retarded.

I always loved you more for your body than your brain.
Ditto, my good man. Ditto.
Wait, I don't think ditto was the word I meant to use. Holy moses I really am retarded.
(11-14-2015, 07:21 PM)sally Wrote: Wait, I don't think ditto was the word I meant to use. Holy moses I really am retarded.

You're really funny (in a retarded kind of way).

BTW, I got 133 & 134 the two times I've taken the on-line test.

Somehow, between the two of us, we might be able to form a correct grammatical sentence or solve some 8th grade algebra.

Either way, we'll look good, and that's all that really matters.
Sometimes you're a real fucking idiot MS, it doesn't matter how many math problems you can solve. All logic just goes out the window with you sometimes unlike me and very few others here who look at things logically and rationally.
I'm so stupid I lock myself out of the house sometimes.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-14-2015, 09:02 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm so stupid I lock myself out of the house sometimes.

But did you shit yourself trying to find an open window? That really takes the cake when you lock yourself out. Intelligent people don't let that happen.
(11-14-2015, 06:57 PM)sally Wrote: I took an online test and got a 56 hah. All these years I've been fooling myself thinking I was of above average intelligence and turns out I'm mentally retarded.

What test did you take?

I spent 28 minutes taking a timed 'free' online IQ test and then couldn't get the results without paying for them. I'm not THAT stupid.

This one was truly free, though I can't attest to its validity. http://www.free-iqtest.net/

My score was 126.
(11-14-2015, 08:06 PM)sally Wrote: Sometimes you're a real fucking idiot MS, it doesn't matter how many math problems you can solve. All logic just goes out the window with you sometimes unlike me and very few others here who look at things logically and rationally.

Logic is actually my strongest suit.

Sudoku and Rubik's Cubes are child's play to me.

Don't ask me to change a flat tire though.
(11-14-2015, 09:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

What test did you take?

I spent 28 minutes taking a timed 'free' online IQ test and then couldn't get the results without paying for them. I'm not THAT stupid.

This one was truly free, though I can't attest to its validity. http://www.free-iqtest.net/

My score was 126.

That's the one I took also. I did take the 30 question one also and then, like you, seen the pay for your results comment. Fuckers
My results from free iqtest was. . . You have an IQ of 132
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
You're almost a real genius, F.U.

MS is too.

There's a Mock Men Mensa clique on the horizon...I can feel it. Smiley_emoticons_wink
I am one of the smartest dumbasses , or is that dumbest smart asses. I always get that mixed up.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
I think some people are really dumb around here... Duchess, MS, User and Dono are only slightly dumb. Maggot, SF, FU, and Aussie are worse. Cars, Pappy, and Ramsey are full on retards. Everyone else is just up for grabs. Place your bet.
I'll go take the stupid test but having interviewed hundreds of people for jobs, some of the smartest I.Q. wise and most well educated had the professional, social and emotional quotients of a tampon.

I'm a firm believer in the notion that you can be too smart for your own good.

I hope this isn't a timed test (probably is). If so, fuck it. I'm about to dig in to some pizza.
Commando Cunt Queen
Well, Big Sal, your intelligence assessments are probably more valid than online multiple choice tests, even if you're drunk.

So far, the Sal-ometer says...

MS, Duchess, User, and Dono -- functionally dumb
Maggot, Six, F.U., and aussie -- dumb
Cars, pappy, ramsey -- dangerously dumb

I'm placing my bets on how the following Mockers rate on the Sal-ometer.

-FAHQTOO
-Crash
-Clang
-Kid
-LoveChild
-Blueberryhill
-Tiki
-Mohammed
-Gunnar
-Jimbone

What say you?
I'm stupid because I let my pizza burn while I was taking the damn test. 123. The number series questions are NOT my thing. I like the scrambled letters. I could glance at those and immediately see the word within the scramble.
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-14-2015, 10:48 PM)username Wrote: I like the scrambled letters. I could glance at those and immediately see the word within the scramble.

Yeah you and every other retard, Einstein. My goddamn basset hound could figure it out
(11-14-2015, 10:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Well, Big Sal, your intelligence assessments are probably more valid than online multiple choice tests, even if you're drunk.

So far, the Sal-ometer says...

MS, Duchess, User, and Dono -- functionally dumb
Maggot, Six, F.U., and aussie -- dumb
Cars, pappy, ramsey -- dangerously dumb

I'm placing my bets on how the following Mockers rate on the Sal-ometer.

-FAHQTOO
-Crash
-Clang
-Kid
-LoveChild
-Blueberryhill
-Tiki
-Mohammed
-Gunnar
-Jimbone

What say you?

For what its worth which isn't much I think both you and Jimbone are intelligent. I also know Jimbone is a queer so it doesn't hold a lot of water. I think a fair assessment of you, however, is that you're a level headed, sensible dick head.