• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favorite Ramsey flaw to mock
What is your favorite flaw about Ramsey to mock? ::lmao:: ::dlaugh:: 57
86 112
I can't believe it. Not one response??? ::irk::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I'm done with Ramsey. She's on ignore.
your mother
Momster Wrote:I'm done with Ramsey. She's on ignore.
Good idea. ::thumbs::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Momster Wrote:I'm done with Ramsey. She's on ignore.
Good idea. ::thumbs::
Who the fuck are you kidding? You won't put be on ignore. You anxiously await my next comment. You jump on any chance to rag on me or make shit up. You really are no better than the one you love to hate - Moose.
There is NO ONE more mockable than you, Ramsey...You set yourself up every day, day after day.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:There is NO ONE more mockable than you, Ramsey...You set yourself up every day, day after day.
At least I can be of some amusement for people here. Unlike some others that just spew their idiocy in every single thread.
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:What is your favorite flaw about Ramsey to mock?  ::lmao::   ::dlaugh::   57

Every single facet of her retarded personality.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
So... this thread has several people that have commented on Ramsey's mock-worthy presence, but who does she single out and get offended by?

Bitch, if you'd get the fuck off my leg, I wouldn't comment on your stupidity and the entire forum would applaud that they don't have to read this drivel.

Shut the fuck up.
Here !...Here !...Shut the fuck up, Ramsey.
What's really funny is I outright told her how to stop this shit and she continues on the same path in some kind of demented never ending circle she can't get off of.
She doesn't care 'cuz she enjoys the attention...any attention.
Every post Ramsey makes is just more retarded swill in the trough.

You would think she would become tired of being the forum punchbag everyday.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
You can all kiss my white ass.
Have you ever worn a thong before, in your quest for the callipygian ideal, Ramsey?

Borndragon ~ throws uo a little in his mouth, with that mental image.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Borndragon Wrote:Have you ever worn a thong before, in your quest for the callipygian ideal, Ramsey?

You will never know if I wear a thong or not because I will never put my fine ass up here for you heathens to drool over. All those hours in the gym have paid off though. ::showass::
ramseycat Wrote:
Borndragon Wrote:Have you ever worn a thong before, in your quest for the callipygian ideal, Ramsey?

You will never know if I wear a thong or not because I will never put my fine ass up here for you heathens to drool over. All those hours in the gym have paid off though. ::showass::
::thumbs:: Keep it up!!

[Image: fat+spandex.jpg]
I think her head's on backwards. :shock:
no... no... the feet are pointed the right way.