Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAIRY FAGGOT FUCK
Oh...My...God...Hahahaha...It's fantastic to actually have something to laugh about when it concerns the demented one...No wonder he hates women, he's mad that I am one & he is not...Hahahaha...I'm putting this in the open forum 'cuz I know he lurks & reads.

Oh...and let me just add, whether this is true or not is irrelevent to me, it's enough that I believe Z actually did receive communications from him stating his preference.

Jesus...He digs men dressed as women. ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I read it more that he likes post op man to woman transexuals. So technically, he's not really gay? I dunno, that's a gray area and sort of confusing.
He's weird.
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I read it more that he likes post op man to woman transexuals. So technically, he's not really gay? I dunno, that's a gray area and sort of confusing.
I only know straight sex & a lil' girl on girl action...Men digging men or men digging chicks that used to be men is more than my healthy, sexual nature can comprehend.
I read a book back in high school that chronicled one of the first sex change subjects. They actually removed the penis, reversed it and used it as a vagina. Old news now, but back in the 70s, to my virginal self, that was fucking amazing!

It'd be hard to get your head around the fact that you were sticking your dick into an inside-out penis, though.
Has this been confirmed yet?, I know Z isn't the type to lie about things like this but..........

No wonder he was so rabid, that is some skeleton he was trying to keep hidden. :shock:::lmao::

Careless PM's cost lives,I don't think he will ever show his face here again now.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
It was posted recently that Mock members needed to find something outside of Mock to mock instead of incinerating each other...I do believe we have found that "something"....Heh..Heh.
I figured some of his 'gayness' when we were debating the topic you started, Duchess, on the gay marriage thing.

He was posting as if it was very "close to home" for him.

And wasn't I the first one to call him Don't Ask, Don't Tell Bitch?

I got his sorry lying ass pegged out on a ton of lies.

You left out FAT in the title Duchess.

I'm sorry Sin if you believe the shit he's thrown at you but he's a liar. Big FAT liar that is not a mocker but a demented nut case that only loves himself.

I doubt he's even married.
The Antagonist Wrote:You left out FAT in the title Duchess.

Well, shit.

Mockers, the thread title should read, FAT FAIRY FAGGOT FUCK...I was very remiss to leave out such a telling adjective...Oops.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I read it more that he likes post op man to woman transexuals. So technically, he's not really gay? I dunno, that's a gray area and sort of confusing.
Thats the way I read it too. He has deep rooted psychological problems that stem from his mother abusing him as a child. He has such a hatred towards women as a result of itthat he can't be in a normal sexual relationship.He's married to a woman and hides behind a tough guy persona, butgets his sexual gratification with post op men. It's his way of being able to fuck a pussy without really having to be with a woman.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Has this been confirmed yet?, I know Z isn't the type to lie about things like this but..........
Apparently Z is the type to lie about things like this. It can't be confirmed because it isn't true.
The Antagonist Wrote:I'm sorry Sin if you believe the shit he's thrown at you but he's a liar. Big FAT liar that is not a mocker but a demented nut case that only loves himself.

I kinda doubt you're sorry, but if people are going to continue this absurd accusation, they are going to have to come up with something more solid than PM's that can be edited to say whatever the person wants them to. Moose is gay? Yeah, and I'm a giraffe.
MtF transexuals, are they post op or pre-op?
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:
The Antagonist Wrote:I'm sorry Sin if you believe the shit he's thrown at you but he's a liar. Big FAT liar that is not a mocker but a demented nut case that only loves himself.

I kinda doubt you're sorry, but if people are going to continue this absurd accusation, they are going to have to come up with something more solid than PM's that can be edited to say whatever the person wants them to.  Moose is gay?  Yeah, and I'm a giraffe.

Carry on defending the sexual integrity of a stranger on the internet, good luck with that.
Please leave the rest of us room to take a few hefty bites from this all new juicy titbit.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I really have no words. Moose is gay. Mooose isn't gay. Moose fucks trannies. I am speechless.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:

I kinda doubt you're sorry, but if people are going to continue this absurd accusation, they are going to have to come up with something more solid than PM's that can be edited to say whatever the person wants them to. Moose is gay? Yeah, and I'm a giraffe.

Carry on defending the sexual integrity of a stranger on the internet, good luck with that.
Please leave the rest of us room to take a few hefty bites from this all new juicy titbit.
Maybe you missed the many posts where Sinister has said she's absolutely positive Moose isn't 'a fag.' How do you suppose she's so sure, hmmm?
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Has this been confirmed yet?, I know Z isn't the type to lie about things like this but..........
Apparently Z is the type to lie about things like this. It can't be confirmed because it isn't true.

So I guess this is another example of 'levels of friendship'?

Seriously, here's a woman that you made friends with online and thought highly enough to meet in real life, but the second Moose started trumpeting his mating call, you ditch her because your lover doesn't like Black folk.

What a piece of shit you are.::finger::

Edited to remove style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #aaaaaa" ::angrier::

I wonder if her incarcerated other half knows she is polishing the trouser snake of a demented fruit loop she "met" in a mock forum?.
She never rushes to anyones defence like she has done here, the woman doth protest too much.
[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote: I am speechless.

We could only be so fuckin' lucky........

And Moose is in fact a fairy fuckin' trannie, who's name needs to stay off of this site and on the one's he belongs, like 24 or I'llfuckanything.com.

Borndragon ~ now shut the fuck up before we let Lumpy beat your ass, again.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I wonder if her incarcerated other half knows she is polishing the trouser snake of a demented fruit loop she "met" in a mock forum?.
She never rushes to anyones defence like she has done here, the woman doth protest too much.
She defends me and I can assure you we have never had sex and we never will.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies