Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock as a sympathy project
Most of us know, and MF has already admitted it, that he started this forum with Sinister and JackBoots in mind. My opinion on this is that they both have trouble remaining civil on 'nice' forums (as do I, so don't take that as a slam) so MF started this place sort of as a sympathy project so they could both spew their bile and then act appropriately at 24.

Well, the forum's grown. And the rest of the members here have needs and desires too and that doesn't include a mod that has started censoring posts and attempting to dictate who and what people can mock.

At the very least, I suggest another Super Mod to balance things out.

DUCHESS FOR MOD!!!
Apart from real life threats and posting pictures of real life atrocities just to upset people everything should be mock worthy.

EVERYTHING.

Especially if it involves personal information you have revealed here, if you have something personal you don't want to be mocked about then don't reveal it here.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Both of the above were worthy of a couple of my votes.
I often wondered if there would ever be a line drawn as to what you absolutely cannot mock about. Not that I give a load of whore shit or anything but just wondered.

In my humble opinion (whether you want to hear it or not bitch!), anything that is revealed on this site for all to see is free game. If you disclose anything about yourself to other members then it is at your own risk and if you aren't sure of that persons integrity then, you are taking a chance and whatever comes of it, oh the fuck well!

On the flip side of that coin, if a person comes here to gain support for a certain brand of hatred or what the fuck ever, and people don't mind being an audience for it then go for it! Do what you like and if you don't like it....LEAVE....hahaha isn't that the motto around here?
::lmao::

Seriously though, I come here strictly for the fun and entertainment not for any rage filled lunatics to gain a captive audience for self indulged and overly gratuitous albeit delusional greatness. This shit gets tired real quick and even the perpetrators of such behaviors aren't able to keep the affliction active over long periods of time.

But who really gives a peanut in the shit of a fat trucker, right? ::lmao::

ok, that's my rant for the day.

...what

...too much?

Fuck you, no one told you to read it bitch!

::bigg::
hi Z, i am glad to see you. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Yes it is good to see Zenith back.

Decent mockers like her are the exception here not the rule.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Zenith Wrote:Fuck you, no one told you to read it bitch!
I read it. I liked it. ::bigg:: ::thumbs::
@ Jackboots thanks girl Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Just to think, I was warned that YOU made racist comments about me so I thought I should press ignore so as not to cross paths that would make my decision to be here a bad one. ::doh:: I never got that feeling from you even though I believed what I was told and I shouldn't have....for this you have my deepest and most heart felt apologies Jackboots.

ON the other hand if you are, then just scratch that last part...hahahah

(jsut fuckin' witcha) ::bigg::

@ the Englishman

Thank you for the comments but I must warn you, in my absence, I have developed an extreme attraction for British men so WATCH THE FUCK OUT damit! You sexy-green eye'd muthafooka! hahahaha

@ Sin

You are the only person on this site that I have actually met under the vanilla skys of the real world..hahaha. Wish we could have found time to hang out again though.

Cool being back, hope to read some funny shit too!
Zenith Wrote:[size=2]You are the only person on this site that I have actually met under the vanilla skys of the real world..hahaha. Wish we could have found time to hang out again though.
[/size]
You and I and your hubster will hang out again one day. Guaranteed. ::thumbs::
[size=7]ZENITH !!! [/size]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Zenith Wrote:@ Jackboots thanks girl Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Just to think, I was warned that YOU made racist comments about me so I thought I should press ignore so as not to cross paths that would make my decision to be here a bad one. ::doh:: I never got that feeling from you even though I believed what I was told and I shouldn't have....for this you have my deepest and most heart felt apologies Jackboots.

ON the other hand if you are, then just scratch that last part...hahahah

(jsut fuckin' witcha) ::bigg::

[size=2]@ the Englishman

Thank you for the comments but I must warn you, in my absence, I have developed an extreme attraction for British men so WATCH THE FUCK OUT damit! You sexy-green eye'd muthafooka! hahahaha

@ Sin

You are the only person on this site that I have actually met under the vanilla skys of the real world..hahaha. Wish we could have found time to hang out again though.

Cool being back, hope to read some funny shit too!
[/size]

hello and sorry, i have been gone all day. just saw this. i don't make racist comments. i did take diversity class in academy. Smiley_emoticons_winkin fact, when growing up i never heard bigotry from my parents. have i said things i wish i hadn't in the line of duty? yes. mark fuhrman moments that stemed from what was at hand. i've said the same shit about white supremacists. like i'd love to take them out to the firing range and aim at their fucking tattooed swastikas.

now...Englishmen...the love of my life was an Englishman, we were engaged for 3 years. he died young of prostate cancer while we were house-hunting. i don't care about anything else anymore, except what you see in my forum, missing kids.

i hope you'll be here more often. ::thumbs::

Zenith Wrote:I often wondered if there would ever be a line drawn as to what you absolutely cannot mock about. Not that I give a load of whore shit or anything but just wondered.

In my humble opinion (whether you want to hear it or not bitch!), anything that is revealed on this site for all to see is free game. If you disclose anything about yourself to other members then it is at your own risk and if you aren't sure of that persons integrity then, you are taking a chance and whatever comes of it, oh the fuck well!

On the flip side of that coin, if a person comes here to gain support for a certain brand of hatred or what the fuck ever, and people don't mind being an audience for it then go for it! Do what you like and if you don't like it....LEAVE....hahaha isn't that the motto around here?
::lmao::

Seriously though, I come here strictly for the fun and entertainment not for any rage filled lunatics to gain a captive audience for self indulged and overly gratuitous albeit delusional greatness. This shit gets tired real quick and even the perpetrators of such behaviors aren't able to keep the affliction active over long periods of time.

But who really gives a peanut in the shit of a fat trucker, right? ::lmao::

ok, that's my rant for the day.

...what

...too much?

Fuck you, no one told you to read it bitch!

::bigg::
Well, hello there, you sexy bitch. You know how aroused I get when you talk about peanuts in a fattrucker's shit. ::thumbs::
So Sinister and Jackboots had this set up as their little venting domain and now the peasants are rebelling and their power is depleting.....isn't that marvellous?
Fry Guy Wrote:So Sinister and Jackboots had this set up as their little venting domain and now the peasants are rebelling and their power is depleting.....isn't that marvellous?

Hey, that's just how it happened, you pusilanimous, ignorant waste of oxygen.....
Read the very first post in this thread. 85
Quote:Most of us know, and MF has already admitted it, that he started this forum with Sinister and JackBoots in mind.
....which is what I was commenting.

Sinister you define the stupidity you seek to project on others.

You are too stupid to be embarrassed by this.
[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:Most of us know, and MF has already admitted it, that he started this forum with Sinister and JackBoots in mind.  My opinion on this is that they both have trouble remaining civil on 'nice' forums (as do I, so don't take that as a slam) so MF started this place sort of as a sympathy project so they could both spew their bile and then act appropriately at 24.

Well, the forum's grown.  And the rest of the members here have needs and desires too and that doesn't include a mod that has started censoring posts and attempting to dictate who and what people can mock.

At the very least, I suggest another Super Mod to balance things out.

DUCHESS FOR MOD!!!

7 POTD votes,to this point, speaks volumes about the views of Mocks members on this subject.

Haven't seen Sinister gaining a POTD for her posts lately.

Borndragon ~ hmmmmmmmmm
[Image: borndragon.gif]
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Well, hello there, you sexy bitch. You know how aroused I get when you talk about peanuts in a fattrucker's shit. ::thumbs::
OH yeah baby, I know how much you like it...hahahah ::lmao::
jackboots Wrote:have i said things i wish i hadn't in the line of duty? yes. mark fuhrman moments that stemed from what was at hand.
Not aimed at you, JB, what you said just made me think of it.

There were a couple of FBI guys at our condos a few weeks ago. They were looking for someone who was supposed to be 'hiding out' at someone's house, so they were going door-to-door with pictures, asking about the person.

Anyway, while one of the pair was inside my front room, I heard his partner notify him over his radio that there were a 'couple of buckwheats' watching from across the street.

Nice, huh?

I probably should have SAID something about it, but instead I just shot him a look like "WTF?!?!?". They left shortly afterward. It just shocks me every time I actually hear some racist dipshit displaying their ignorance and fear so blatantly.
jackboots Wrote:hello and sorry, i have been gone all day. just saw this. i don't make racist comments. i did take diversity class in academy. Smiley_emoticons_winkin fact, when growing up i never heard bigotry from my parents. have i said things i wish i hadn't in the line of duty? yes. mark fuhrman moments that stemed from what was at hand. i've said the same shit about white supremacists. like i'd love to take them out to the firing range and aim at their fucking tattooed swastikas.

now...Englishmen...the love of my life was an Englishman, we were engaged for 3 years. he died young of prostate cancer while we were house-hunting. i don't care about anything else anymore, except what you see in my forum, missing kids.

i hope you'll be here more often. ::thumbs::
Well, I was told you did during a face to face meeting with someone who knows you very well (or so they said they did). I wasn't sure at that time if it were true but hadn't been given a reason to distrust this persons word. At the same time, you had not given me a reason to believe the shit she told me you said either so my choice was not very well thought out.

Racist comments do not automatically identify a person as being racist. Sometimes anger and other emotions play heavily into what is chosen to be said to another. I don't care much about any of it now that I know the truth about human evolution. Once you gain this type of knowledge, all separatist issues become moot points. Deserving of nothing more than dialogue between the unintelligent and uncouth.

So "piss on the person who disclosed your personal business to me and said you made a racial comment towards me" what the fuck do I care about 'em ::dunno::

Bitch better ask somebody what time it is.

Oh shit.

I'm sorry this all happened to you, Z. You're probably the nicest person in this fucked up little forum and you were definitely the most abused.