Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gross Athlete Body Parts?
I'm writing an article about bizarre/weird/unusual/gross features of athletes, natural or as a result of an injury. Sort of something like '5 Most Bizarre Athlete Features' . Pro wrestling and boxing are treasure troves for this kind of thing (endless cauliflower ears). They can be from any sports or physical activity. I was even thinking about devoting a whole section to feet. Ballet dancers and, hilariously, Lebron James have really messed up feet (Lebrons feet pics at https://courtsidescribbles.com/blog/beho...brons-feet)

There are also a lot of pros who have weird fingers that protrude and they can't bend them. That kind of thing. Anyone know some good, relatively obscure examples I could look into for my article?
RickVallejo Wrote:I'm writing an article about bizarre/weird/unusual/gross features of athletes, natural or as a result of an injury. Sort of something like '5 Most Bizarre Athlete Features' . Pro wrestling and boxing are treasure troves for this kind of thing (endless cauliflower ears). They can be from any sports or physical activity. I was even thinking about devoting a whole section to feet. Ballet dancers and, hilariously, Lebron James have really messed up feet (Lebrons feet pics at https://courtsidescribbles.com/blog/beho...brons-feet)

There are also a lot of pros who have weird fingers that protrude and they can't bend them. That kind of thing. Anyone know some good, relatively obscure examples I could look into for my article?

Baldingers finger is jacked up. Start there.
I just glanced at the avatar and couldn't see it very well on my phone and thought for a second that Fryguy wrote that. I was thinking to myself that guy is one strange mofo.
Well Rick that seems like an interesting goofy subject.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Lebron James from Miami heat has some funky feet.

[Image: 1380143272_inf_lebron_james_and_girlfr_l....jpg?w=800]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Yeah those are fucked up.
I like that he doesn't give a shit. He's puttin' those puppies out there for everyone to see.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Curb creature feet.