Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duchess's European Vacation
[flash=320,256]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8ampc_facebook-nightmare_fun[/flash]

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8ampc_...htmare_fun

'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

stupid
I can't watch it. ::laugh::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:I can't watch it.   ::laugh::

You're not missing a god damn thing, spamming little faggots, like GoofyBoy here, are known for starting shitty threads like this.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Borndragon Wrote:You're not missing a god damn thing, spamming little faggots, like GoofyBoy here, are known for starting shitty threads like this.
Pretty sure that's the first time I've voted for BD. Don't get used to it, fuckstick.
Just hold your breath as she passes through...

Borndragon ~ The air should clear shortly.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
I voted for BD too. That shit was so stupid that it pissed me off for even clicking on it.
I would like to thank my fellow forum fucktards for giving such a great review that I believe them.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
And the quality of threads in mock drops another few notches.
Mock is spelled with a capital M.
Duchess Wrote:Mock is spelled with a capital M.
59 lol

See what having this kind of trash around does? Standards become lower, we start not bothering to capitalize proper names, people start typing 'i' instead of 'I', punctuation goes out the window...
SyberBitch Wrote:See what having this kind of trash around does? Standards become lower, we start not bothering to capitalize proper names, people start typing 'i' instead of 'I', punctuation goes out the window...
I am quite confident saying that this Goober bimbo will go the way of Moose. It will annoy MF or myself one too many times and it will find itself banned. My trigger finger is itching for that moment.
I think it was OP that said it was up tous to keep the standards high & he was absolutely right.
Sinister Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:See what having this kind of trash around does? Standards become lower, we start not bothering to capitalize proper names, people start typing 'i' instead of 'I', punctuation goes out the window...
I am quite confident saying that this Goober bimbo will go the way of Moose. It will annoy MF or myself one too many times and it will find itself banned. My trigger finger is itching for that moment.

I really would not have an issue with GoogleDICK, but his threads and almost 95% of his posts make no sense at all.
Liquid Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
I really would not have an issue with GoogleDICK, but his threads and almost 95% of his posts make no sense at all.
And it makes no effort to hide the fact that it is insanely jealous of Syber by constantly going after her. Pathetic and sad, really.
Sinister Wrote:And it makes no effort to hide the fact that it is insanely jealous of Syber by constantly going after her. Pathetic and sad, really.
What makes ME sad, is that I actually have to stoop to their levels to have any effect on them. I tried intelligent mocks, and they responded with 'Yer fat N ughly! I pwned you, suckah!' (summarized) ::rollseyes::
SyberBitch Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:And it makes no effort to hide the fact that it is insanely jealous of Syber by constantly going after her. Pathetic and sad, really.
What makes ME sad, is that I actually have to hide from their weigh in scales to have any effect on them. I tried weight watchers, and they responded with 'Yer fat N ughly! I pwned you, suckah!' then I cried over a hot fudge sundae (summarized) ::rollseyes::

"Put down the gravy and step away from the buffet"
:;beat::

~ calorie police ~

'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

Please. Stop it. You're killing me with your rapier wit. :Yawn:
Knock it off...This is MY European Vacation thread.
I'd love to take an Alaskan cruise...Or go on a photo safari.