Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm embarassed for them.
I know this general topic has been discussed before but I simply must revisit it.

I've been in the market for something I am buying for my house, and I find a large percentage of the ads to be from adults that must either be retarded or in the rush of their life, unable to spare more than 10 seconds. The lack of capitalizing, weird spaces, broken sentences, incorrect punctuation, horrible spelling, and lack of important info ... or some combo of those things, makes me very uneasy. One or two sentences is not good enough, especially when the look like they were written by a 3rd grader! Idiots! Sometimes I just can't believe the info that they leave out, offering absolutely no sense of things at all. Leaving us to stare at their retard writing.

I think my point is that I skip over those ads. I am not willing to risk spending the time and money with someone that retarded. I feel like I am asking for a headache. If they can't even take the time to write a small ad that doesn't disturb me for one reason or the other, why should I fucking trust them to complete deals, keep an in-person appointment, negotiate in a timely manner, or deal with any problems that arise in a way that will not piss me off?

OK, rant over.

86 112
It's difficult to locate a contractor who can install a moat and drawbridge, including the optional dungeon who is also capable of formulating a coherent sentence.
Good luck MF as you continue that quest.
::laugh:: Don't laugh, you might not be too far off from some of the things I entertain.
86 112
MF, The more I peel your onion the more I want to cry.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:MF, The more I peel your onion the more I want to cry.

::lmao:: That's fucking great!

You sure as hell didn't make that up - you're just not that bright.
86 112
What is it that you are looking for? Maybe you should be looking in the yellow pages and not the penny saver.
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:What is it that you are looking for? Maybe you should be looking in the yellow pages and not the penny saver.

A large Confederate flag in day-glow neon rainbow colors?
OnBendedKnee Wrote:[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:What is it that you are looking for? Maybe you should be looking in the yellow pages and not the penny saver.

A large Confederate flag in day-glow neon rainbow colors?
I have a bumper sticker like that. I'll mail it to him and he can just stick it on the front door of his trailer next to the No Fat Chicks sticker. Problem solved!
Excellent!
But, he's looking for an ultra large one that he can drape over his house so all the people using Google Earth can go fuck themselves.
I was looking for a body pillow dispenser rack, if you must know. It's going to be a modified dry cleaner laundry conveyor.
86 112
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:I was looking for a body pillow dispenser rack, if you must know. It's going to be a modified dry cleaner laundry conveyor.

And now I bet Sally wishes she could boil her fingers in acid for typing the question.
Middle Finger Wrote:I was looking for a body pillow dispenser rack, if you must know. It's going to be a modified dry cleaner laundry conveyor.
Well good luck with that. Bad grammar should be the least of your concerns ::nuts::
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Middle Finger Wrote:I was looking for a body pillow dispenser rack, if you must know. It's going to be a modified dry cleaner laundry conveyor.
Well good luck with that. Bad grammar should be the least of your concerns ::nuts::
My grammar's good! She bakes the best chocolate chip cookies.
Quote:
You're acting kinda goofy today, is there something going on that we should know about?
I'm just in a good mood today.
But, not to worry, that'll change soon enough, I'm sure.
sally Wrote:
Quote:
You're acting kinda goofy today, is there something going on that we should know about?

I think the copper is smoking some wacky tobbacky today, Sally. ::lipsealed::::gigg::

Speaking of...... ::drugs::
Actually, about a third the way through a pretty cool, uplifting and inspirational book. ::thumbs::

I'm feeling frisky and as giddy as a school girl.
Oh, and we're 16 days away from something pretty cool happening to someone I consider a friend.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Oh, and we're 16 days away from something pretty cool happening to someone I consider a friend.

::bvomit::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Oh, and we're 16 days away from something pretty cool happening to someone I consider a friend.

::bvomit::
I almost didn't hate him for a second and then he had to pull this nauseating shit again.::death::