WORLD WAR III IS COMING
What do we need to prepare for it? Cash? Gas? Canned goods? What do we need?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Say your prayers, and hope that someone hears them.
Iodine.
A Bomb Shelter like the Prez has!  hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(05-16-2022, 03:03 PM)Duchess Wrote: What do we need to prepare for it? Cash? Gas? Canned goods? What do we need?

We needed to not be funding fucking Ukraine with billions in weapons and money is what we needed to do. We needed to not shut down all of our own drilling, we needed to not shut down the whole country over covid and give trillions to people so they quit working.... too late for that. Go stock up on your canned goods and thank you for voting.
[Image: 61Z9eRV-d6L.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-16-2022, 03:03 PM)Duchess Wrote: What do we need to prepare for it? Cash? Gas? Canned goods? What do we need?

I need to get my ass to my brother's house in North Carolina if the shit hits the fan. He's prepped for a situation like this.
rothschild inspired this thread. It made me wonder if people would, or are, prepping, or if this is even something people think about.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-16-2022, 04:47 PM)Duchess Wrote: rothschild inspired this thread. It made me wonder if people would, or are, prepping, or if this is even something people think about.

I have a friend on Facebook that is prepping for it. Buying gold and canned food,etc. My brother has a stockpile of guns. I'll go with my brother.
(05-16-2022, 03:37 PM)BigMark Wrote: Iodine.

This is in the case of a small nuclear war I guess? If there was going to be a nuclear war between Russia and nato I'm thinking it's not going to be small.
(05-16-2022, 04:47 PM)Duchess Wrote: rothschild inspired this thread. It made me wonder if people would, or are, prepping, or if this is even something people think about.

I would be fucked.
I would want to be with my family.
It would suck.

(05-16-2022, 05:52 PM)E  nsally Wrote:

This is in the case of a small nuclear war I guess? If there was going to be a nuclear war between Russia and nato I'm thinking it's not going to be small.

If there is “the really big one”, the common folk will not have to worry about being prepared. 
We all Will be vaporized!
The only ones left will be those that in the with the Prez in his mile deep town. (Bunker)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Youze guys are funny.  hah   First it was Trump, then it was Covide. now its WWIII . C'mon man!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-16-2022, 08:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: Youze guys are funny.  hah   First it was Trump, then it was Covide. now its WWIII . C'mon man!

I know, that was my point. If we got in a nuclear war the whole world is done, I doubt that is going to happen. It's a big show for the media and we don't need to be funding this shit show another dime.
(05-16-2022, 09:10 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 08:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: Youze guys are funny.  hah   First it was Trump, then it was Covide. now its WWIII . C'mon man!

I know, that was my point. If we got in a nuclear war the whole world is done, I doubt that is going to happen. It's a big show for the media and we don't need to be funding this shit show another dime.

You have any idea of how much money has been invested in hardened, underground complexes, by governments and the private sector?

It would be one thing if nukes had never been used, but that isn't the case. Going on the human track record of learning from history, I'd say the odds are not in our favor. The people who're attracted to power are the ones with a burning itch to use it for personal ambition, and we're well past the point where exterminating all of the life on this planet is possible, and increasingly probable.
(05-16-2022, 08:46 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 05:52 PM)E  nsally Wrote:

If there is “the really big one”, the common folk will not have to worry about being prepared. 
We all Will be vaporized!
The only ones left will be those that in the with the Prez in his mile deep town. (Bunker)

https://youtu.be/t039p6xqutU
(05-16-2022, 09:23 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 09:10 PM)sally Wrote:

You have any idea of how much money has been invested in hardened, underground complexes, by governments and the private sector?

It would be one thing if nukes had never been used, but that isn't the case. Going on the human track record of learning from history, I'd say the odds are not in our favor. The people who're attracted to power are the ones with a burning itch to use it for personal ambition, and we're well past the point where exterminating all of the life on this planet is possible, and increasingly probable.

Well que sera, sera. People have been selling their souls to the devil forever so it's possible.
On the other hand we have fucking U2 and Nancy Pelosi over in Ukraine having a fucking concert and that senile bumbling president of ours thinking he's Dirty Harry. The only thing scary is how ridiculous it all looks.
(05-16-2022, 11:14 PM)sally Wrote: On the other hand we have fucking U2 and Nancy Pelosi over in Ukraine having a fucking concert and that senile bumbling president of ours thinking he's Dirty Harry. The only thing scary is how ridiculous it all looks.

Imagine if Bono was president! 2hiding
Everything would be the same except we'd be having live aid concerts once a week?