Math gets me so hot
I fucking love it

I fucking hate math. Who the fuck assigns homework over Christmas break? I broke down and cried in a hotel room. Fucking truth tables! If p^q then r. How about I shove that math book up your old wrinkly ass?
Well then could you tell me what the area and perimeter of a rectangle is with a length of 14.4 inches and a width that is one-third of the length? TIA.
Wow, nice disco stick.
(02-03-2023, 01:56 AM)BigMark Wrote: Wow, nice disco stick.

That's not the answer, young man. Another word out of you and I'll put 3 dimensional prism up your ass.
That's hawt.
(02-03-2023, 12:50 AM)sally Wrote: Well then could you tell me what the area and perimeter of a rectangle is with a length of 14.4 inches and a width that is one-third of the length? TIA.

Argh 84 Russian
(02-03-2023, 12:50 AM)sally Wrote: Well then could you tell me what the area and perimeter of a rectangle is with a length of 14.4 inches and a width that is one-third of the length? TIA.

Fuck,  most adults  under 40 can't tell you what 4 X 6 = without whipping out the calculator on their phone these days  hah
That was a math question my daughter asked me to help her with. Why would she think I'd know something like that, I'm a 47 year old alcoholic.
(02-03-2023, 12:03 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I  fucking hate math. Who the fuck assigns homework over Christmas break? I broke down and cried in a hotel room. Fucking truth tables! If p^q then r. How about I shove that math book up your  old wrinkly ass?

I didn't say I liked algebra, you doofus.

Area 71.4
Perimiter 38.4

I don't know if those are right!!!!!

13 L is 4.8 multiply that by 14.4 to get area and then add all sides together to get perimiter

(02-03-2023, 02:19 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(02-03-2023, 12:03 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I  fucking hate math. Who the fuck assigns homework over Christmas break? I broke down and cried in a hotel room. Fucking truth tables! If p^q then r. How about I shove that math book up your  old wrinkly ass?

I didn't say I liked algebra, you doofus.

Algae bra is math. And not very fungus, m'lady.
Mirah gets me so hot. That's what I see for a split second whenever I glance at the thread title.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Put it back in your pants mister!
You get me hot Duchess!

(02-03-2023, 02:26 PM)MirahM Wrote:

Area 71.4
Perimiter 38.4

I don't know if those are right!!!!!

13 L is 4.8 multiply that by 14.4 to get area and then add all sides together to get perimiter

Perimeter is right and area is 69.12. Close enough, who gives a shit anyway.
One slip of the tongue.
(02-03-2023, 03:35 PM)Duchess Wrote: Mirah gets me so hot. That's what I see for a split second whenever I glance at the thread title.

Mirah gets me hot most threads, but this math thread is cooling me down. Little Clang is all shrunken.
Math is the path to her dividends.
Mental abuse to humans.