Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass depopulation. Ecological armageddon.
I flick though the international news channels first thing in the morning and the above came up twice,  if it makes the news, its on the agenda.   The Turkish channel showed a group of cattle in a field with water up to their knees.

Invasive species are invading food chains, weather, crop instability, political turmoil, mass environmental destruction, it all adds up to one thing.

Mass extinction.  Not a good way to start a day.     On CNN, nowt but adverts on there and two minutes of news,  the USA is blaming China and Mexico for the mass invasion and importation of drugs, like Fentanyl and all else. 

Its because the collective mind of US citizens has been blow torched by drugs that two minutes of news is all the ordinary man can concentrate on.    When you look at your gun laws and this, you dont have boundaries that work, and no one gives a shit.   Your country is going down the tubes, but your all to busy smoking summat and going yea man, be cool.   Oh, and the homeless, health problems.

And people are trying to break in. 

Notice no punctuation there Duchess.

It all stacks up to armageddon, thats without it biting.    Yet.

When mass extinction comes, those that are left must redevelop society around sustainability, not profit like now, will it happen,?, no.  Do human kind deserve to survive, at the moment no.  I watch history programmes, one last night on Petra, all ancient civilisations come and go, none endures. 

The reason i mention that is too hope someone understands why i did, no one will, and thats why we as a species will destroy ourselves, there is too much animal, savage in us.
I'd like to be a savage who doesn't give a fuck.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-02-2023, 06:54 AM)Piglet Wrote: Your country is going down the tubes, but your all to busy smoking summat and going yea man, be cool.   Oh, and the homeless, health problems.

And people are trying to break in. 

Yeah . . . but we had a great time and it was one helluva party, while it lasted!

Homeless and criminals?  They're just the morning after drunks with lamp shapes still on their heads.  Casualties of a having good time.

Oh!  What a night!

Anyone got any Ibuprofen . . . my head is killing me.

(And Duchess . . . please save at least one fuck . . . as so many desperatetly desire one with you!)  Loveis 
(04-02-2023, 11:34 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
 Loveis 

*swoons* Ohmaigawds a kiss from Tiki. Made my day!
Shine a beacon of light so we can make the world great again, Piglet.
Cant be done Rothschild, its only when ecological armageddon comes rapping loudly at the door will people sit up. Unfortunately my personality type has a rare asset, that i automatically compute consequences on everything.

And as my deficits are well known, would you put me in charge of anything? While the vast majority concentrate on here and now, im thinking way down the line, and if it means curbing today for tomorrow, im out the door.

Just look at the above, and they mean it. They cant have children or relatives. Imagine two wolves have just killed a deer, they are not going to save some for tomorrow. I have a tin can bank just in case, and even before hell comes, there are shortages at supermarkets.

Saving the world is about redesigning everything from the tyres to the engine using a car analogy., not going to happen. Like the above, its get stoned today, fuck tomorrow, and savages, Duchess, dont give a fuck.

Having said all of that, im sure this world is about fucking up, theres too much of it, and the crazy ones are people like me who try to fix things and who suffer because of it, when the grand design is too fuck up.

Does Putin or Chi worry about a fucked up world, no, they are savages like the Duchess and tiki. While im worried and disturbed about cattle wading in water, as they will slowly starve, Duchess was more concerned about my english than Tikis notes.

A prime example of barking up the wrong tree, hopeless in its inadequacy. Im glad they have made up, top of the CNN news for sure.

I bet you wish you had not of asked Rothschild.
(04-03-2023, 06:31 AM)Piglet Wrote: Duchess was more concerned about my english 

Not until you challenged me to point out your errors.
(04-03-2023, 06:31 AM)Piglet Wrote: While im worried and disturbed about cattle wading in water, as they will slowly starve, Duchess was more concerned about my english than Tikis notes.

I do agree with the squealing piglet’s example (the starving and abandoned cattle), as both an impetus for mankind’s despair and as a harbinger, for impending global implosion.  However, his example is strictly observational and emotional.  As always, it lacks any proposed solution (coherent or obtuse).

Piggy is like an obnoxious adult, pointing at someone and loudly declaring “You have a booger in your nose!” . . . over and over and over, again . . . smiling . . . and self-congratulating himself while reveling in his power of astute observation . . . yet he never offers or suggests a tissue, to resolve the horror. 

Piggy is a just back-seat driver on the highway of obvious.  “Yes, I see the Stop sign.  Yes, they didn’t use their turn signal.  Yes, I know the current speed limit.  Yes, I’m minding my distance.” 

He is the all-seeing and expert motorist!  But he one without a driver’s permit or an automobile . . . always dependent on someone else’s resources and actions to complete the journey . . . as he lacks both the skills and means, himself.

If the cattle are truly climate casualties and refugees, as Piggy states, I willingly offer them refuge . . . on my BBQ and in my freezer.   
(04-03-2023, 12:43 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: If the cattle are truly climate casualties and refugees, as Piggy states, I willingly offer them refuge . . . on my BBQ and in my freezer.   

You'll get insects, and you'll be happy.
Insects for everyone!   19
(04-03-2023, 12:59 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(04-03-2023, 12:43 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: If the cattle are truly climate casualties and refugees, as Piggy states, I willingly offer them refuge . . . on my BBQ and in my freezer.   

You'll get insects, and you'll be happy.

That kind of response really bugs me.
It's an insectous relationship.
I love what we do to threads. So proud of you all.   99
Good note tiki. Thr observation is observational and emotional, yes, those cattle will starve or drown, and yes i do have feelings, none of that detracts from the above, why you should suggest it does i dont know.

If you were to look at it in a logical mechanical way, the upshot is the same.

And yes i am pointing out that the world has a booger in its nose, its there for everyone to see. Why is that set up for scorn, mocking? People should do more of that, could it be that you decry such because its not you? Its not genius to point out faults.

And yes i have suggested remedies, using a car analogy, did you not read that? As for uniting the world and it being able to pull in one direction is laughable. Then you suggest that i have personal deficits because i cant do that, you must think im god. And yes, compared to your understanding of the world, i might as well be.

Those cattle are an example of what will happen to us, humans. Mock that. And yes as you say the cattle will end up in your feezer anyway, as will humans.

If you are fortunate. My father once said that i did not know what it was like to be hungry, he served in the Werhmact in ww2. You will freeze dead humans to eat later, if your lucky.

Another curse i have is that i feel the feelings of the people around me, and i know the desperation, fear,and horror those cattle would be feeling. I once watched a magpie eat a chick and was horrified and depressed, a source of merriment for some. I feel your smug superiority.

And yes, the Duchess has more interest in my english than the contents of your notes. And you tiki, are a prime reason humans will fall, its inevitable, its just when, and if they can rebuild minus the above. Fat chance. This world is about disaster, its about what individual learns for themselves, not the global thing.

And im way ahead of you.
(04-04-2023, 08:01 AM)Piglet Wrote: Thr observation is observational and emotional, yes, those cattle will starve or drown, and yes i do have feelings, none of that detracts from the above, why you should suggest it does i dont know.

And yes i have suggested remedies, using a car analogy, did you not read that?  

Those cattle are an example of what will happen to us, humans.  Mock that.  

Another curse i have is that i feel the feelings of the people around me, and i know the desperation, fear, and horror those cattle would be feeling.  
And im way ahead of you.

Piggy . . . using cattle as sympathetic creatures (those belching bovine and farting flank-steaks . . . responsible for global warming) while prophesizing an ecological Armageddon due to climate carnage, was retarded.

Your emotion-based "human-cattle" observation, prevented you from considering any other outcome besides death.  As you missed other options, you ignored a Darwinian opportunity for a species . . . to adapt and/or evolve.  You left the cattle to drown and starve.  You didn't even attempt a rescue.  

About your car analogy . . . the tires and the engine represented . . . what?  Absolutely meaningless without context.   Face it, piggy . . . all you’ve got is empty words and fears and tears to sell us  . . . and you try to market your maudlin drivel as wisdom and deep thought. 

I do not envy your "curse" of feeling what others around you, feel.  Their overwhelming revulsion and desire to flee from you . . . is an example of a natural survival instinct.

It's late and I'm tired.  Up your game.  You're way behind the curve and NOT ahead of anyone, homo.
How did I manage to double post?

Fucked-up again!  hah
(04-05-2023, 01:22 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(04-04-2023, 08:01 AM)Piglet Wrote: Thr observation is observational and emotional, yes, those cattle will starve or drown, and yes i do have feelings, none of that detracts from the above, why you should suggest it does i dont know.

And yes i have suggested remedies, using a car analogy, did you not read that?  

Those cattle are an example of what will happen to us, humans.  Mock that.  

Another curse i have is that i feel the feelings of the people around me, and i know the desperation, fear, and horror those cattle would be feeling.  
And im way ahead of you.

Piggy . . . using cattle as sympathetic creatures (those belching bovine and farting flank-steaks . . . responsible for global warming) while prophesizing an ecological Armageddon due to climate carnage, was retarded.

Your emotion-based "human-cattle" observation, prevented you from considering any other outcome besides death.  As you missed other options, you ignored a Darwinian opportunity for a species . . . to adapt and/or evolve.  You left the cattle to drown and starve.  You didn't even attempt a rescue.  

About your car analogy . . . the tires and the engine represented . . . what?  Absolutely meaningless without context.   Face it, piggy . . . all you’ve got is empty words and fears and tears to sell us  . . . and you try to market your maudlin drivel as wisdom and deep thought. 

I do not envy your "curse" of feeling what others around you, feel.  Their overwhelming revulsion and desire to flee from you . . . is an example of a natural survival instinct.

It's late and I'm tired.  Up your game.  You're way behind the curve and NOT ahead of anyone, homo.

he likes to be called booger eater, not homo.
How are you Pyro?. Have you any plans to plant bombs in the Rotunda in Birmingham? That was a joke. As for Tiiki , she is defending her lameness, your posts are ego driven, your right not me. Etc. Yawn. As for eating boogers ive never done it, even as a child.

I am going to try, but i cant generate sufficient quantity, i will have to wait till i get a cold, then let it stagnate so it becomes harder, green, substancial. Yum. Is that how its done pyro, you are obviously experienced.

I bet Chingo does it.
(04-05-2023, 06:43 AM)Piglet Wrote: How are you  Pyro?.  Have you any plans to plant bombs in the Rotunda in Birmingham?  That was a joke.    As for Tiiki ,  she is  defending her lameness,  your posts are ego driven, your right not me.  Etc.  Yawn.  As for eating boogers ive never done it, even as a child.

I am going to try, but i cant generate sufficient quantity, i will have to wait till i get a cold, then let it stagnate so it becomes harder, green, substancial.  Yum.  Is that how its done pyro, you are obviously experienced. 

I bet Chingo does it.
I haven't eaten a booger since before puberty.
(04-05-2023, 06:43 AM)Piglet Wrote: As for eating boogers  . . . 
I am going to try, but i cant generate sufficient quantity, i will have to wait till i get a cold, then let it stagnate so it becomes harder, green, substancial.  Yum.  

" The Art of Creative Nose-Picking " -or- "The Frugal British Epicurean's Guide to Gourmet Snacking "

Published by Pissy-Pig Press.