Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out to get Trump.
Now its a charge 25 years old, to add to all the other slurs.   Theres  me fearing a fascist europe, god help us all.
Bitch, please.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
"Keep in mind that New York wrote a new law specifically to provide E Jean Carroll a pathway to file a lawsuit over the allegation that something might have happened sometime in the past, though the accuser could not identify what year President Trump assaulted her. The accuser, a woman of notoriously odd behavior and remarkably unstable mindset, was funded by billionaire LinkedIn founder and very vocal Trump critic, Reid Hoffman.

New York created the new law for Ms. Carroll, Reid Hoffman paid for the legal costs, and Ms. Carroll made her sketchy accusations of something, from sometime, that wasn’t certain to have happened. There were no witnesses to the claimed events, there was no evidence the event took place, there was nothing to indicate Ms. Carroll or Mr. Trump were even in the same place at the same time."
Again, bitch please.   78

Everyone is out to get trump. He's pure as the driven snow. Always the fuckin' victim.
I don't call you names because of your political views.
I'm sorry.
(05-10-2023, 07:53 AM)BigMark Wrote: I don't call you names because of your political views.

Actually she called you names for posting a fact, not your view. How dare you, bitch!
Bitch please, bitch ain't a name.
Thats for all y'all!

Trump is out to get himself. Read that again.

I say bitch please to every person I come across who tries to justify and/or downplay trump's bullshit.
Just like that idiot pp, his words get lost in the hyperbole.
Is this the woman you are talking about?

Uhh . . . she is really cringe.
We got pedo Joe the hair sniffer who was fucking the underage babysitter while his wife was dying, Clinton who had a special agent who died taking him to Epstiens Island, Hunter smoking crack and Trump bragging you COULD grab them by the pussy, not DID.
(05-10-2023, 06:11 AM)BigMark Wrote: "Keep in mind that New York wrote a new law specifically to provide E Jean Carroll a pathway to file a lawsuit over the allegation that something might have happened sometime in the past, though the accuser could not identify what year President Trump assaulted her. The accuser, a woman of notoriously odd behavior and remarkably unstable mindset, was funded by billionaire LinkedIn founder and very vocal Trump critic, Reid Hoffman.

New York created the new law for Ms. Carroll, Reid Hoffman paid for the legal costs, and Ms. Carroll made her sketchy accusations of something, from sometime, that wasn’t certain to have happened. There were no witnesses to the claimed events, there was no evidence the event took place, there was nothing to indicate Ms. Carroll or Mr. Trump were even in the same place at the same time."

Reid Hoffman had close ties to Jeffrey Epstein.
(05-10-2023, 06:33 AM)Duchess Wrote: Again, bitch please.   78

Everyone is out to get trump. He's pure as the driven snow. Always the fuckin' victim.

It's a soap opera, Duchess, and every soap opera has villians. Trump's a scumbag, but who isn't when you go that far up the ladder?

No one looks good under a microscope. No one.
(05-10-2023, 12:32 PM)rothschild Wrote: No one looks good under a microscope. No one. 

I beg to differ. I saw some very sexy amoebas and parameciums in my high school science classes.
Start a instagram named 50 year old virgin and you will get laid, by a female this time.
(05-10-2023, 02:22 PM)BigMark Wrote: Start a instagram named 50 year old virgin and you will get laid, by a female this time.

Doubtful. I tried doing a fake casting call for a movie sequel called The 50 Year Old Virgin. Nearly got busted by the cops and Faceboook, instead of busting a nut.
hah
(05-10-2023, 12:32 PM)rothschild Wrote: Trump's a scumbag, but who isn't when you go that far up the ladder?

Just to clarify, you view trump as comparable to every other person far up on the ladder?
(05-11-2023, 05:16 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-10-2023, 12:32 PM)rothschild Wrote: Trump's a scumbag, but who isn't when you go that far up the ladder?

Just to clarify, you view trump as comparable to every other person far up on the ladder?

My view is that Trump is far less of a threat than many others who preceded him -- which is not to say that he is not a threat. The reason we have different perspectives on this is mostly because I don't form conclusions on the basis of commercial media, or any outlet that doesn't provide solid secondary sourcing. I may take some notes, but no conclusions.