Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You lot are in big trouble.
It has come to my notice that a friend of an aquantance is on insulin, in the USA.  It costs four hundred dollars a month.     Even if you earn good money you are in BIG trouble, i wonder how many of you will end up on skid row.

If you were in Britain, you would pay for a prescription, about ten quid, or five dollars, if you were 65 you pay nowt.

Do you  people need a revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While the ordinary people die, the rich get richer.     But no......VIVA USA USA USA USA.   The rich are your gestapo.  Imagine this, not having the money to pay, whatever your illness is.

God, im angry for you.
Big pharma is a cancer.
(06-13-2023, 08:55 AM)Piglet Wrote:  Imagine this, not having the money to pay, whatever your illness is.

Don't have to imagine, it's the reality for many.

People spend their entire adult life building their definition of the American dream and when they become old & frail and need help with their care they won't get it if they have assets. How about that shit, one must live in poverty in order to get care they need OR relinquish their assets.

I know someone who just died who wasn't able to get hospice at home because he owned too much land. Medicare wouldn't pay for his hospice care so he could die at home. Every friggin' time I think about that I get so fucking pissed off. Whatta racquet.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Imagine this,  people who knew that they would have difficulty later on in life,  and NOT FUCKING NGING A THING.   According to you,  we should support this.
Is that directed at me?
Why does she hate tennis?
Lets put it this way, im the british equivalent of a republican, yet i am far more left wing than any democrat. You cant leave the poor to look after themselves it wont happen, they need to be looked after.

The thought of the suffering your people go through is abhorrent, and its in an advanced country. A researcher in psychiatry many years ago from here went to New York on a fact finding thing, and your charities were handing out anti psychotics in the underground. Shocking.

The democrats, they are Labour in britain , their mission is too protect the working class, and are failing horrendously. On all counts, and are part of the problem.

Its not about politics, its about humanity......and all the while, the rich get richer.

DO SOMETHING. Id join the right party, glue myself too the railways, stand in the middle of a major airport run way, with a flag saying FUCK YOU RICH BASTARDS.
(06-13-2023, 10:07 AM)cannongal Wrote: Imagine this,  people who knew that they would have difficulty later on in life,  and NOT FUCKING NGING A THING.   According to you,  we should support this.

If their mothers had dressed them in rainbow colors all would be fine.
That's all you got? Ahahahahaha! Nada. Zilch. Zerooooo.
Everyone must embrace the rainbow reality. It's the only way.
Yeah, okay, Georgy Girl.
(06-15-2023, 07:59 AM)Duchess Wrote: Yeah, okay, Georgy Girl.

I find your attitude disturbing, Duchess. Do you have reservations about the fruity goodness of the universal rainbow reality?
113  Fruity goodness.
(06-15-2023, 03:54 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(06-15-2023, 07:59 AM)Duchess Wrote: Yeah, okay, Georgy Girl.

I find your attitude disturbing, Duchess. Do you have reservations about the fruity goodness of the universal rainbow reality?

Calm down, Skittles. Duchess doesn't want to make a rainbow connection somewhere over the rainbow and taste the rainbow.

Great. I just ruined The Muppet Movie, Wizard and Skittles for myself. Smiley_emoticons_kotz
(06-15-2023, 04:00 PM)Duchess Wrote: 113  Fruity goodness.

Yes, the fruity goodness of the rainbow transreality.

I'd want to knock him the hell out with my handbag. *flexes*
(06-15-2023, 06:05 PM)Duchess Wrote: I'd want to knock him the hell out with my handbag. *flexes*

Really? My first thought was I’d like to fuck him. I’d like to eat his berries and cream.
(06-15-2023, 06:53 PM)sally Wrote:  My first thought was I’d like to fuck him. I’d like to eat his berries and cream.

28  No you wouldn't! Friends don't let friends fuck that.
He’s a feisty little lad, looks like he’d be a good roll in the hay.
(06-15-2023, 07:05 PM)sally Wrote: He’s a feisty little lad, looks like he’d be a good roll in the hay.

No, he doesn't! Look again.

I'm saving you from yourself.   Dramaqueen