Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stitch up.
It doesnt matter if its Trump or whoever, you are now under a Venezualan type dictatorship.    Do you remember Hillary Clinton, and how she deleted stuff off of her computer, and destroyed other documents when your FBI or whoever were after her? 

Nowt happened.  The documents Trump had, all presidents do the same, its being used to discredit the opposition, its paving the way for Biden.  

Trump knows it, the attack on the whitehouse was the last  ditch attempt to preserve democracy, and, something bad is coming. The democrats will win the next election, the one after that.....etc.

Its a state, governmental stitch up.
(06-16-2023, 06:29 AM)Piglet Wrote: The documents Trump had, all presidents do the same

Nope, all presidents do not do the same, if they had, they would have found themselves in the very same predicament that trump finds himself in.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-16-2023, 06:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-16-2023, 06:29 AM)Piglet Wrote: The documents Trump had, all presidents do the same

Nope, all presidents do not do the same, if they had, they would have found themselves in the very same predicament that trump finds himself in.

[Image: m-laugh.gif]
What do you disagree with now, rothschild?
(06-16-2023, 02:54 PM)Duchess Wrote: What do you disagree with now, rothschild?

I'll give you an example of why I don't think your statement holds up -- there are many in US history.

The Bush admin lied about Iraq's WMD capability, which was their pretext for invading. They subverted the process of analyzing intelligence, and went so far as to collect "intel" that supported their narrative. When Congress asked questions re the Patriot Act, envelopes containing Ames strain anthrax were mailed to select members. Ames strain anthrax was secured at Fort Detrick and the Dugway Proving Ground. The first paerson they tried to pin that crime on was a scientist who was later exonerated. His career was destroyed. they ended up pinning it on a man that had conveniently committed suicide. The real culprit was most likely Lt. Col. Philip Zack, who hightailed it back to Israel when the shit hit the fan because he was seen on a surveillance camera at the Fort Detrick lab in 1992, in spite of not having clearance.

There's a real, bonafide insurrection, and 100% successfull. What did Obama do in response? He made sure that none of the Patriot Act provisions expired, and expanded the utilization of the national security establishment against US citizens, including extrajudicial assassinations of those classified as "terrorists".

Many of the crimes of the Bush admin were committed openly and brazenly, yet nothing whatsoever was done about it. It was in all liklihood the most corrupt administration in US history, and the most dangerous threat to the nation's security and sovereignty.
(06-16-2023, 06:33 PM)rothschild Wrote: I'll give you an example of why I don't think your statement holds up -- there are many in US history.

Oh. Did they steal classified information that was never intended to never be seen outside of a SCIF, particularly sensitive military information regarding the United States and other countries? 
(06-16-2023, 06:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-16-2023, 06:33 PM)rothschild Wrote: I'll give you an example of why I don't think your statement holds up -- there are many in US history.

Oh. Did they steal classified information that was never intended to never be seen outside of a SCIF, particularly sensitive military information regarding the United States and other countries? 

We don't know, which illustrates why your statement is somewhat absurd, because it's kind of hard to know what you don't know, right?

Given what the Bush admin *did* get away with, the most plausible assumption would be that it did steal and/or destroy classified documents. The system of checks and balances failed spectacularly, whereas your statement implies that it works like a German watch.
(06-16-2023, 07:21 PM)rothschild Wrote:  it's kind of hard to know what you don't know, right?

Ahhh, I see. It's hypothetical. 

I didn't have to engage in supposition. trump's indictment lays out exactly what he did. 

(06-16-2023, 07:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-16-2023, 07:21 PM)rothschild Wrote:  it's kind of hard to know what you don't know, right?

I didn't have to engage in supposition. trump's indictment lays out exactly what he did. 

Your statement clearly implies that any president that did what Trump did would be held to account. That's not true. Read up on the history of American politics and you'll see that corruption is the rule, not the exception. We could go into why Trump is being made an example of, but it is *not* an example of how the political establishment normally functions.
(06-16-2023, 09:11 PM)rothschild Wrote:

Your statement clearly implies that any president that did what Trump did would be held to account. That's not true. Read up on the history of American politics and you'll see that corruption is the rule, not the exception. We could go into why Trump is being made an example of, but it is *not* an example of how the political establishment normally functions.

And why do you think that is?
(06-16-2023, 10:00 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-16-2023, 09:11 PM)rothschild Wrote:

And why do you think that is?

Everyone has skeletons in their closet. The notion that Trump is a modern-day Hitler is absurd, but that's how most of the corporate media covers him. We saw this to a lesser degree with Bill Clinton, who behaved like a disgusting pig (sorry, pigs), but did nothing many others hadn't done before him. The Repubs gave him the business because he was a Democrat. With Trump I think it's a case of him not being the person that was supposed to win, at a time when there was too much at stake to allow him a second term. There are more Machiavellian possibilities, but I'll go with what appears to be the most likely reason; it should be noted, however, that the vast majority of US presidents share common ancestry, which speaks volumes regarding the influence of elite society. It isn't "our democracy" that Trump threatens, it's the privilege of those in the highest echelons of power, who are far above Trump's standing.

Take a few minutes and think about what it would mean to be a billionaire. Then think about what it would mean to be a trillionaire.

It's somewhat comical to see people lose their shit over "assault weapons" when there are people in this world who have the financial wherewithal to buy nuclear weapons on the black market, or hire private armies to take over foreign governments, or just outright bribe governments to do whatever they want them to do.

I can see where the pig would think all presidents do the same.    You've got to be an egotistical megalomaniac to even think about running for president. 

Then there's this amazing double standard where Joe can grope whomever he wants,  and it gets brushed under the rug.  Just the other day,  he grabbed Eva Longoria's boobs during a press conference,  then told everyone that it was 'ok, because he's known her since she was 17'.
(06-17-2023, 03:06 AM)rothschild Wrote: Everyone has skeletons in their closet. The notion that Trump is a modern-day Hitler is absurd, but that's how most of the corporate media covers him. We saw this to a lesser degree with Bill Clinton, who behaved like a disgusting pig (sorry, pigs), but did nothing many others hadn't done before him. The Repubs gave him the business because he was a Democrat. With Trump I think it's a case of him not being the person that was supposed to win, at a time when there was too much at stake to allow him a second term. There are more Machiavellian possibilities, but I'll go with what appears to be the most likely reason; it should be noted, however, that the vast majority of US presidents share common ancestry, which speaks volumes regarding the influence of elite society. It isn't "our democracy" that Trump threatens, it's the privilege of those in the highest echelons of power, who are far above Trump's standing.

Take a few minutes and think about what it would mean to be a billionaire. Then think about what it would mean to be a trillionaire.

It's somewhat comical to see people lose their shit over "assault weapons" when there are people in this world who have the financial wherewithal to buy nuclear weapons on the black market, or hire private armies to take over foreign governments, or just outright bribe governments to do whatever they want them to do.

Who the fuck is talking about skeletons in the closet? Who is talking about Hitler? Who is equating trump's bullshit with Clinton's wandering dick? You even managed to bring in assault weapons, nuclear weapons, billionaires and trillionaires. What the actual fuck, rothschild. You're precisely like the RNC who brings up Hilary Clinton whenever they are asked about trump.
(06-17-2023, 06:08 AM)cannongal Wrote: Then there's this amazing double standard where Joe can grope whomever he wants,  and it gets brushed under the rug.  Just the other day,  he grabbed Eva Longoria's boobs during a press conference,  then told everyone that it was 'ok, because he's known her since she was 17'.

Post it up so I can read about it too. Thanks!
(06-16-2023, 09:11 PM)rothschild Wrote:  We could go into why Trump is being made an example of, but it is *not* an example of how the political establishment normally functions.

That might not be the most clueless statement you've ever made in here, but it ranks up there. "Made an example of." Jesus Christ.
Rothschild, Rothschild Rothschild...........Why Duchess have you ignored the Hillary Clinton thing, it was all over the papers and she would have been jailed. Why?

Its because, like all lefties you have a blind allegiance, and with that you will vote in the devil. So pointing out of how things really are will not sway you, you are part of the problem. Not that voting in America is kosher, America could vote 10 to 1 in favour of the Republicans and lose.
Hiya, cumdrop.
I went looking for the breast grabbing story. Rumble mentions it as well as the Gateway Pundit & Daily Caller. I can't find any legitimate news organization reporting it.
Shocking. SHOCKING!   78

This is like when rothschild tried telling me the prez was getting handsy with a little kid and all he was doing was releasing her hair from her grandfathers cufflinks.