Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Tiki bathing in the Ganges?
Where are you?    Lame bitch
I didn't realize that you expect members to appear at your whim. 

Sucks to be you hah
How weak is that Cannongal, and the answer to your question is yes, of course. Tiki knows im more destructive than she is, my command of the english language, vocabulary, intelligence, creativity, depth, knowledge, i could insult her in a thousand effective ways. Like you cannongal, now begone.
(06-29-2023, 08:39 AM)Piglet Wrote: How weak is that Cannongal, and the answer to your question is yes, of course.  Tiki knows im more destructive than she is, my command of the english language, vocabulary, intelligence, creativity, depth, knowledge, i could insult her in a thousand effective ways.  Like you cannongal, now begone.

Fuck off,wanker.
(06-29-2023, 08:39 AM)Piglet Wrote: How weak is that Cannongal, and the answer to your question is yes, of course.  Tiki knows im more destructive than she is, my command of the english language, vocabulary, intelligence, creativity, depth, knowledge, i could insult her in a thousand effective ways.  Like you cannongal, now begone.

A couple days ago she thought I was insulting her to look good in your eyes.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-29-2023, 08:39 AM)Piglet Wrote: How weak is that Cannongal, and the answer to your question is yes, of course. Tiki knows im more destructive than she is, my command of the english language, vocabulary, intelligence, creativity, depth, knowledge, i could insult her in a thousand effective ways. Like you cannongal, now begone.

You skeered her off with your uninspired insipidity.

but you are still a booger-eater
(06-30-2023, 04:24 AM)pyropappy Wrote:

but you are still a booger-eater

I hear he also has cooties.
Pyro, me old mucker, how are you? Whats cooties? Have you got your head around democracy yet?, if you concentrate hard you might get there one day. Do you still have your valued ex rebel gun, have you fired it yet? Have you killed anyone? Id like to fire a neuron at you, thats a brain cell, and one will double your tally.

Your Welcome. Good news, voting projections show NI will rejoin eire. Happy days. For everyone. What might happen is that a Loyalists might do what the IRA did, but in reverse. By the way, have Eire ever considered joining the UK? An injection of intelligence, not the mud dweller iq thing might work wonders. Oh, the USA might consider it too.