Do you work out?
Have you ever worked out?

My work outs are hikes in the woods or swimming
and very rarely I do some yoga poses and stretches in the living room when my muscles feel tight.
Walking is another way I work out or riding a bike (but not as much as BMark does!)

I've never been one for going to a gym or doing any sort of work out routine-except when I was training with my sister for a mini-triathalon. That was fun!

(02-16-2024, 10:35 PM)MirahM Wrote: Have you ever worked out?

and very rarely I do some yoga poses and stretches in the living room when my muscles feel tight.
Walking is another way I work out or riding a bike (but not as much as BMark does!)

I've never been one for going to a gym or doing any sort of work out routine-except when I was training with my sister for a mini-triathalon. That was fun!

I walk to and from work 5 days a week. 10 miles. And I occasionally dance at the cigar shop and my friend takes a video and posts it on Facebook. 

No gyms. I don't know how to use most of the equipment and I'm too embarrassed to ask.
The only workout I get is from jumping to conclusions.
(02-17-2024, 05:22 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I walk to and from work 5 days a week. 10 miles. And I occasionally dance at the cigar shop and my friend takes a video and posts it on Facebook. 

No gyms. I don't know how to use most of the equipment and I'm too embarrassed to ask.

How far are you from the Hudson?

Back in the day a girlfriend and I would go to the gym. After working out & getting cleaned up we would then go out to the bars and drink all the calories we had just burned. Good times!  hah

I don't like dedicated exercise and it's my hope that simply living my life and being active is good enough.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-17-2024, 08:39 AM)BigMark Wrote: How far are you from the Hudson?

I first saw the Hudson River from West Point and it was the filthiest body of water I had ever seen in my life.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-17-2024, 10:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Back in the day a girlfriend and I would go to the gym. After working out & getting cleaned up we would then go out to the bars and drink all the calories we had just burned. Good times!  hah

I don't like dedicated exercise and it's my hope that simply living my life and being active is good enough.

I agree!

And jumping conclusions is my stage name!

Eyelash Glue was mine!
I drive to the same gym almost every day that I have been a member of for 18 year now, 

and one day I may even go in!!!  hah hah hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Actually, when I was younger, I considered my working out was tantamount to my doing all the tasks and chores around our house. Like mowing the lawn, trimming the shrubbery, painting the house, washing our 4 cars, changing the oil in the cars, rotating the tires, replacing alternators, batteries, brakes, mufflers, and even "customizing the looks of the cars". 
As well as building a 12' x 48' deck on the back of our house, digging trenches around the house to add rain runoff corrugated tubes that went to drain to the street. Built custom storage cabinets and installed them in the garage. 
Oh yeah, I also went to work 6 days a week, 10 + hours a day.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Agree
that sounds like working out to me!