Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRAND NAMES
Do you use specific brands of things? For example, I only use Secret spray for deodorant, I don't want anything but that and sometimes if I can't find my brand of whatever the hell it is I'm looking for, I choose to have nothing or are you someone who will settle for whatever is available?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-21-2024, 08:50 AM)Duchess Wrote: Do you use specific brands of things? For example, I only use Secret spray for deodorant, I don't want anything but that and sometimes if I can't find my brand of whatever the hell it is I'm looking for, I choose to have nothing or are you someone who will settle for whatever is available?

I use name brand for everything. Unless I can't find it. Then I'll settle for generic, off brand.
I used to like certain brand names of items, now I can't be picky anymore. It seems once I like a product then it goes away.

Yes when I was working, and became Engineering Dept manager, I had to have name brand clothing and shoes to keep abreast with or even be ahead of my subordinates. I know. 

Now, retired, I look for quality merchandise, no matter what the brand name. 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

[Image: 1030100116.png?v=1685568073]Just got my Wusthoff Classic 6'' chefs knife back, it's been over a year! If you only had one knife this is it! Slicing onions so thin you can read through it...
I have a couple of those knives, one is a fillet knife and I can't recall what the other is. It's long and thin & very flexible.
Mark, dat u?