When did you get your balls?
If you are a guy? I mean at what age did you know that you could do whatever the fuck you wanted?

I remember this chick telling me one time I needed a pair of balls. I mean, if only I had some, think of all the things I could have done.

As a woman have you ever been told that? 

Obviously I say this all in jest, don't take my post seriously, except I have balls today so I can do whatever I want.

OH! And last year I did have a situation at work, where my sexist co-worker told me if i were a guy I would have handled a situation much better. WTF

And then just months later the same thing happened to him-and he backed down and didn't use his "balls" at all. What the double fuck WTDF

I used to joke that I carry my balls in my handbag. Har Har

I've been called a ball bustin' bitch by a construction laborer. He flipped me the bird as soon as my back was turned without realizing I could see his reflection in the big ass windows I was walking towards. Dumbass.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Thats bad ass

(03-23-2024, 11:06 AM)MirahM Wrote: If you are a guy? I mean at what age did you know that you could do whatever the fuck you wanted?

I remember this chick telling me one time I needed a pair of balls. I mean, if only I had some, think of all the things I could have done.

As a woman have you ever been told that? 

Obviously I say this all in jest, don't take my post seriously, except I have balls today so I can do whatever I want.

42 years old. I'm late bloomer. I do what the fuck I want most of the time, but sometimes I'm too nice and let others dictate what I do.