Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Zenith!
I miss your laid back attitude and witty replies.......25....I'm surrounded by dung flies!......stop.......send help.....stop.........The flood waters are getting high...stop.........I'm almost outta dung fly killer......stop...........come back!:(
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:I miss your laid back attitude and witty replies.......25....I'm surrounded by dung flies!......stop.......send help.....stop.........The flood waters are getting high...stop.........I'm almost outta dung fly killer......stop...........come back!:(

She will be back when she is done feeding her half monkey kid.

[Image: fat-guy.jpg]
I miss her too!
Momster Wrote:I miss her too!

Here you go.

[Image: lip_plate.jpg]

Hey there you mockers and mocker-ettes ::hugs::....Oh, an you too Moosey-woosey. I see you haven't found anyone to play with still huh? Well, don't worry, you are bound to figure out the secret to your life some day ::sly::

As fer ma otha budzzzz hangin' round the basement here...I check in from time to time but have found myself really busy with irl stuffzzz. Not to mention some website and forum cleaning, etc.

Miss all the "hiss and scratch" here too and hope to be back sooner than later.

regards,

::stickout::116::finger::
Zenith Wrote:Hey there you mockers and mocker-ettes ::hugs::....Oh, an you too Moosey-woosey. I see you haven't found anyone to play with still huh? Well, don't worry, you are bound to figure out the secret to your life some day ::sly::

I already know the secret. You need to stalk better to find it out too. I figured you got shot and killed in a ghetto uprising.
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:Hey there you mockers and mocker-ettes ::hugs::....Oh, an you too Moosey-woosey. I see you haven't found anyone to play with still huh? Well, don't worry, you are bound to figure out the secret to your life some day ::sly::

I already know the secret. You need to stalk better to find it out too. I figured you got shot and killed in a ghetto uprising.
Aren't you tired of hearing yourself talk? You are so boring. :Yawn: ...and this obsession you have with black people needs to be thoroughly cleansed somehow. Do you need more therapy? How old are you anyway, does your mommy know you play on the computer so late at night little boy?

::lmao::..ok,...no really, I don't play with kids on the internet so you will have to find someone else to talk dirty too. b'bye::wave::
Zenith Wrote:this obsession you have with black people needs to be thoroughly cleansed somehow.

I know just how to do that, Zenith. Each and every one of you porch monkeys should head off to Africa.

AnonyMoose Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:this obsession you have with black people needs to be thoroughly cleansed somehow.

I know just how to do that, Zenith.

::haha::[color="blue"]Each and every one of you porch monkeys should head off to Africa.[/color]
If that happens, then you would miss your momma soooo very much lil'moosey ::bigg::
awwhhh, I love you so much Moosey-woosey :Angel: Will you ride the big boat with me too??? Be nice to have such a warm hearted friend like you along by my side as we venture back to the motherland::thumbs::

Sidenote: here's something that will bring a smile to your face a warmth to your black little heart....it's pittiful and just a crying shame to most but I know how this sort of thing feeds your soul Moosey my love 109

::wave:: here ya go http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/06/BART...index.html
I miss ya Zenith! Fuck all that Bull-winkle stuff!Smiley_emoticons_biggrin.He is uncouth like the smell that strikes your nose after waking up in the Alley!......Kristie Alley[Image: 320x240.jpg]........:D
Zenith Wrote:
AnonyMoose Wrote:

I know just how to do that, Zenith.

::haha::Each and every one of you porch monkeys should head off to Africa.
If that happens, then you would miss your momma soooo very much lil'moosey ::bigg::
awwhhh, I love you so much Moosey-woosey :Angel: Will you ride the big boat with me too??? Be nice to have such a warm hearted friend like you along by my side as we venture back to the motherland::thumbs::

Sidenote: here's something that will bring a smile to your face a warmth to your black little heart....it's pittiful and just a crying shame to most but I know how this sort of thing feeds your soul Moosey my love 109

::wave:: here ya go http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/06/BART...index.html
The article indicates three black gangsta thugs end up handcuffed after doing a felony of some sort, and one gets free and ends up shot. Of course the story is going to be different than reality - media always twists things.Of note is that the video is NOT available for viewing. What a shock. Get back to me when it's a 55 year oldBlack MD getting shot in church. When it's a 22 year old gangsta thug on a subway I find it hard to believe theguy didn't do something wrong. I am guessing the witnesses are ALL Black and the cop is White. Blacks are the biggest racists in this country.
Maggot Wrote:I miss ya Zenith! Fuck all that Bull-winkle stuff!Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Thankies Maggot man! I miss you too and many others here. I have a little time to kill and thought I would read a bit here. I give you a little nibble...

[nibbles Maggot's ear]

there ya go! ::bigg::
Zenith Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:I miss ya Zenith! Fuck all that Bull-winkle stuff!Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Thankies Maggot man! I miss you too and many others here. I have a little time to kill and thought I would read a bit here. I give you a little nibble...

Wanna know why your monkey ass is so god damned big? It's that you are always eating. Tell me Zenith - are you this big?

[Image: fat-black-woman-1.jpg]
AnonyMoose Wrote:The article indicates three black gangsta thugs end up handcuffed after doing a felony of some sort, and one gets free and ends up shot. Of course the story is going to be different than reality - media always twists things.Of note is that the video is NOT available for viewing. What a shock. Get back to me when it's a 55 year oldBlack MD getting shot in church. When it's a 22 year old gangsta thug on a subway I find it hard to believe theguy didn't do something wrong. I am guessing the witnesses are ALL Black and the cop is White. Blacks are the biggest racists in this country.
Dear Moose:

Well, damn! I thought that would bring some warmth and a radient glow to your otherwise hardened heart but oh welll...

sign,

your love drug7510975109
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:

Wanna know why your monkey ass is so god damned big? It's that you are always eating. Tell me Zenith - are you this big?

Shaddup!.........She's nibblin my ear...wait your turn!:;beat::
Zenith Wrote:Dear Moose:

Well, damn! I thought that would bring some warmth and a radient glow to your otherwise hardened heart but oh welll...

sign,

your love drug7510975109
One less thug on the streets. Fuck him. And who cares if he had a 4 year old. He was Black. Odds were he would be out of that child's life by age 7 anyway. Don't shoot him while he tries to escape custody because he has a kid? That's a line no Black has ever tried before. ::lmao::
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:

Goddamn you Moose! why you got to go and show everyone my phat ass like this? I thought you said it would stay between me and you as long as I let you hit it ...::lmao:: shit, I was just about to take a vid of me doin the booty clap for your collection too ::wait::
AnonyMoose Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:Dear Moose:

sign,

your love drug7510975109
One less thug on the streets. Fuck him. And who cares if he had a 4 year old. He was Black. Odds were he would be out of that child's life by age 7 anyway. Don't shoot him while he tries to escape custody because he has a kid? That's a line no Black has ever tried before. ::lmao::
kiss, kiss :Yawn:
Zenith Wrote:Goddamn you Moose! why you got to go and show everyone my phat ass like this? I thought you said it would stay between me and you as long as I let you hit it ...::lmao:: shit, I was just about to take a vid of me doin the booty clap for your collection too ::wait::
I would NEVER tap a Negro woman. They fucking smell funny, look like monkeys, and are always fat assed.
I didn't miss ya. Were you even gone?? ::blink::

::lmao::'Sup, bitch??!! ::bigg::