Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BULLSHIT !!!
Does every thread in here have to disintigrate into meaningless bullshit ?...Seriously !...Where in hell did all the smart conversation go ?...I WANT to be in Mock, I adore Mock but, day after fuckin' day threads are being filled with racial insults & the not so joyous labor of folding laundry...Who the fuck cares, I cannot say that enough...I sometimes feel like I am mourning Mock, the Mock where interesting, intelligent coversation was only a post away...And before anyone jumps down my throat by reminding me that this is a mock forum, FUCK YOU...I know exactly what Mock is.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You're preaching to the choir, D, but then I'm supposedly the leader of the soup chickens.

Even fairly good threads get derailed by the usual suspects... it's maddening.

Is a separate, reasonably polite area set aside for discussion really that much to ask?
That is why I am taking a Mock break....
Yes, it is maddening...I didn't come in this morning intending to post what I did but, after reading everything that transpired over night it pushed me over the edge...I'm just so fucking sick of it...I used to actually brag to my friends about the people in here, how smart & together everyone was, many of the conversations I took with me into the real world, I haven't done that in weeks now, it makes me sad & I truly miss it.
Maybe you could start a thread on a topic that is interesting to you. I would enjoy a good conversation as well instead of the constant crap.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
It'd be nice if Ant came back... she's an intelligent, interesting poster.
Who is Ant?
ramseycat Wrote:Who is Ant?

The Antagonist. Check out her posts, you won't see any feces slinging in any of them; if she felt like dissecting you, you hardly felt it until your intestines were down around your feet. Intelligent lady, that one.

http://www.mockforums.com/view_user.php?...mp;posts=1

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:

Intelligent lady, that one.

And a pathological liar and a dangerous fantasist with a persecution complex.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Moosefuck probably ran her off. She got sick of his repetitive bullshit.
I am still thinking on the mock-free forum idea.
86 112
Duchess Wrote:Does every thread in here have to disintigrate into meaningless bullshit ?...Seriously !...Where in hell did all the smart conversation go ?...I WANT to be in Mock, I adore Mock but, day after fuckin' day threads are being filled with racial insults & the not so joyous labor of folding laundry...Who the fuck cares, I cannot say that enough...I sometimes feel like I am mourning Mock, the Mock where interesting, intelligent coversation was only a post away...And before anyone jumps down my throat by reminding me that this is a mock forum, FUCK YOU...I know exactly what Mock is.

Put those asses on ignore and let's chat about something juicy, like cousin love or bond investing.

:shock: ::bigg::

86 112
ramseycat Wrote:Moosefuck probably ran her off. She got sick of his repetitive bullshit.
She would never allow herself to be run off by ANYONE, let alone someone of that caliber.

The Antagonist. Check out her posts, you won't see any feces slinging in any of them; if she felt like dissecting you, you hardly felt it until your intestines were down around your feet. Intelligent lady, that one.

Why thank you LMPP.

I have been AWOL due to the holidays. It's been mad here and I've been cooking since before Christmas. Party here on Wednesday night and I'm cooking all over again.

I've gotten quite a few graphic and website jobs going too so that kind of kept me away. Got a few more to tidy up and then I'll be free to come slap those who need it again.

OP.... trust me I'll be back slapping you about your pitiful delusional self once again. It's nice to know you miss me so! ::finger::

Once I go in and read all you're talking about here I'm sure I'll have plenty to say. Frank showed me this thread and I've not looked outside it.

Duchess.... I'll be in Philly on the 13th. Got hockey tickets for a birthday/Christmas gift! email me.
The Antagonist Wrote:

Why thank you LMPP.

I have been AWOL due to the holidays. It's been mad here and I've been cooking since before Christmas. Party here on Wednesday night and I'm cooking all over again.

I've gotten quite a few graphic and website jobs going too so that kind of kept me away. Got a few more to tidy up and then I'll be free to come slap those who need it again.

OP.... trust me I'll be back slapping you about your pitiful delusional self once again. It's nice to know you miss me so! ::finger::

Once I go in and read all you're talking about here I'm sure I'll have plenty to say. Frank showed me this thread and I've not looked outside it.

Duchess.... I'll be in Philly on the 13th. Got hockey tickets for a birthday/Christmas gift! email me.

Poopy mentioned you, NOBODY else has mentioned you during your absence, which just goes to show how highly you are regarded here, during my recent absence there were entire threads started to discuss it. At least now you know where you are in the Mock hierarchy, somewhere at the bottom with the pond life like Newbietard.

What are you going to falsely accuse me off on your return?, starting the Reichstag fire?, being on the grassy knoll in Dallas, Texas on November 22nd 1963?, at least any new members who don't know you are forewarned and forearmed against what a dangerous and vengeful little lying cunt you are.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I put her on the pot smokers list, next to you. I have this picture in my mind of the both of you running through a field of daisies with Yanni playing in the background. Running and laughing in slow motion. Ah! The good ole days.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Quote:Poopy mentioned you, NOBODY else has mentioned you during your absence, which just goes to show how highly you are regarded here

I don't agree. Ant has been referenced by a few people here to my memory. My brain is in good standing, too.
86 112
my ESP must be working, last night i was wondering where ANT was and planned to ask Sin today!

happy new year ANT!

Middle Finger Wrote:
Quote:Poopy mentioned you, NOBODY else has mentioned you during your absence, which just goes to show how highly you are regarded here

I don't agree. Ant has been referenced by a few people here to my memory. My brain is in good standing, too.

I doubt we will see that much of her, she is too busy wanking herself senseless while watching the Discovery animal planet channel.
[user=32]Ordinary Peephole[/user] wrote:
Quote:Poopy mentioned you, NOBODY else has mentioned you during your absence, which just goes to show how highly you are regarded here, during my recent absence there were entire threads started to discuss it. At least now you know where you are in the Mock hierarchy, somewhere at the bottom with the pond life like Newbietard.

What are you going to falsely accuse me off on your return?, starting the Reichstag fire?, being on the grassy knoll in Dallas, Texas on November 22nd 1963?, at least any new members who don't know you are forewarned and forearmed against what a dangerous and vengeful little lying cunt you are.
Dude, with all due respect, get over it already. You sound like a big baby who just wont let this go. Who cares about that old shit and everyone, and I mean everyone, has already heard you talk about it about 1 million times. Move on already please.

ps - before you insult me or call me names, the fact still remains that you need to get over the old old....old stuff already.