Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it fucking monday already?
i have to crawl out of bed and buy a turkey sometime soon. ::gahh::

My mother-in-law gets picked up today from the airport. Let the cooking begin!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:My mother-in-law gets picked up today from the airport. Let the cooking begin!
i can't wait until you weigh 973 pounds :kiss::::lmao::and have to be wheeled out on a flatbed truck. *snort*::laugh::

Bullshit, I am raking the front of my house today. I do shit every day to prevent that! Smiley_emoticons_smile
86 112
i want to jump in the pile of leaves! ::banana::

but if it means driving to NY again, i'd rather gouge my eyeballs out with rusty barbed wire. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

We had quite a pile going in my back yard the other day. The wind over the week piled them up naturally so we had a giant head start.
86 112
I feel blue.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Middle Finger Wrote:We had quite a pile going in my back yard the other day. The wind over the week piled them up naturally so we had a giant head start.

Anecdotes about leaves?

Fascinating stuff.

Have you got any interesting tales about soil or gravel you wish to share with us?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Duchess Wrote:I feel blue.
I'm fucking discustard.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:We had quite a pile going in my back yard the other day. The wind over the week piled them up naturally so we had a giant head start.

Anecdotes about leaves?

Fascinating stuff.

Have you got any interesting tales about soil or gravel you wish to share with us?

Well, I did think it was odd to find them in a British Self-Defense Kit being sold on ebay ...
86 112
Mondays were cancelled, effective this week and until mid January.
Now get back to being your disgusting, normal piles of piss.

Some dumb ass is always out of the loop.