Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
screaming queen
Missing cross-dresser found unharmed in Northeast Miami, returns to Germany

[Image: denney%20color_thumb.jpg]

Robert Denney, a cross-dressing American with schizophrenia who escaped a German mental hospital and flew to Miami, is headed back to Europe.

Denney was found Friday hiding out in Northeast Miami, private investigator Daniel Maya said in a late-night e-mail to The Miami Herald.

"He was unharmed and had dyed his hair dirty blond," said Maya, who was hired by Denney's parents who live in Bavaria. "He was very cooperative and agreed to return back to Germany with a long-time friend. At 7:30 p.m. this evening he board a plane with his friend back to Germany with no incident."

Denney, 35, has suffered from schizophrenia since 2000. Last July, German authorities had him committed. On Nov. 9, he talked a hospital guardian into giving him his passport, then went online and booked a USAir flight to the United States.

On Monday, Denney called his parents and they traced the call to Coconut Grove.

The search for Denney, who is gay or bisexual, had a complication: For several years, he has preferred to dress as a female and called himself ''Robbi,'' said Derick Rhodes of Brooklyn, a friend from high school.

When Denney was found near Northeast 80th Street and Biscayne Boulevard, he was dressed in a tank top, sweat pants and flip-flops -- all black, Maya said Friday night.

"It was pretty surreal," Maya said. "He was low key and very respectful and wanted to go home. He had that thousand-mile stare."

Doctors at Bezirkskliniken Schwaben hospital, where Denney has been involuntarily committed , described him this week as "psychotic.'' They were treating him with various drugs, but Denney left his medications behind when he escaped. ::rotfl::::rolllaugh::

That really renews my faith in airport security.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:That really renews my faith in airport security.
you crack me up. ::lmao::

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:That really renews my faith in airport security.

Those Muslim detectors only sniff metal. If his bra was not underwire; he wasn't a threat to the aircraft.
maybe he just wants to be in Miami and will be happier there. Can't we let the cross dressing queer be happy in our melting pot?
He was probably on his was to Key West.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:He was probably on his was to Key West.

In Lou Reed's "Walk on the Wild Side", when Holly left Miami; where did she go? That's where this guy was headed.
I was in 9th grade when that song came out and I remember one of the kids in my 'health' (sex ed) class asking the teacher if he had ever taken a walk on the wild side. Obviously the teacher had no idea what he meant and the whole class erupted in childish laughter. It's still kind of funny to remember, actually
you really crack me up

Goddamnit, I just noticed that typo!
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Goddamnit, I just noticed that typo!
/
Did you notice the guy in the picture is Jeff Gordon?
AnonyMoose Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Goddamnit, I just noticed that typo!
/
Did you notice the guy in the picture is Jeff Gordon?
I don't know who Jeff Gordon is and I'm too lazy to look him up.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I don't know who Jeff Gordon is and I'm too lazy to look him up.
Very famous and successful NASCAR driver; but not the most masculine fellow.
jackboots Wrote:
you really crack me up.
Whenever I go to Florida my parents damn near beg me not to go into Dade County...Is it really as bad as they seem to think it is ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:
you really crack me up.
Whenever I go to Florida my parents damn near beg me not to go into Dade County...Is it really as bad as they seem to think it is ?
YES. never make eye contact with anyone on the street there. they all have AK47's in their pants.

jackboots Wrote:YES. never make eye contact with anyone on the street there. they all have AK47's in their pants.
There is a plus to Dade County. They are the "knife and gun" capital of the world. The EMS I volunteer for goes to a lot of seminars where the speakers are MD's from Dade County. The level 3 trauma centers down there are on the leading edge of trauma response because of all the experience they get day-to-day.
That guy in the pic is NOT Jeff Gordon - This is.

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Jeff-Go...86426.jpeg <-- linky to pic if there's a red x

[Image: Jeff-Gordon-Photograph-C10086426.jpeg]
AnonyMoose Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:YES. never make eye contact with anyone on the street there. they all have AK47's in their pants.
There is a plus to Dade County. They are the "knife and gun" capital of the world. The EMS I volunteer for goes to a lot of seminars where the speakers are MD's from Dade County. The level 3 trauma centers down there are on the leading edge of trauma response because of all the experience they get day-to-day.

true. both my cousins there are Miami Fire-Rescue. and rescue divers. when that plane went down in the everglades years ago, they had to go into that snake and gator-infested water to get bodies. Firefighters are cops' heroes.

oh, another thing Dade has....a center for antivenin for every poisonous snake on the planet. won't find that in the heartland! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

The Antagonist Wrote:That guy in the pic is NOT Jeff Gordon - This is.

God are you a fucking idiot.