Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I must be a masochist
I'm watching Animal Cops Detroit right now. I get pissed and enraged at many of the episodes, but this one has me seeing red.

I've met two of the investigators on this program. Some years ago when I lived in the city and had dogs, a neighbor who had issues with me called the SPCA on me. I laughed when they showed up and took them on a tour of my property and my house so they could see the excellent conditions I had for my dogs and they closed the case on sight.

This episode, however, makes me dream of having a job as a bounty hunter of sorts who finds the fuckers that get prosecuted and slapped on the wrist for the horrific shit they do to dogs and lock them up and do to them exactly what they have done to their pets.

This latest one was 2 dogs in a yard, in the dead of winter; one chained to a wall in the garage, the other chained to the fence with no dog house, no food, no water. It was down, on its side, pedaling in the snow unable to get up on its own four legs. It was eating snow.

When it was rescued - along with its buddy in the garage - they were taken to the SPCA in Detroit and the poor dog who was down and pedalling in the snow was found to be about TEN MONTHS old.

What kind of sick fuck piece of shit would get a pup and then throw it out into the brutal Michigan winters to die a slow and painful death by exposure or starvation? For all the shit I see people do to other people, big fuckin' deal. When I see what people will do to their CHOSEN PETS, it makes me want to go beat the shit out of people. I seriously wish I could find these fuckers and do to them just what they did to their pets. The punishment they get from the injustice system is a joke.

Let me grab them up, chain them naked to a fence in the dead of winter and not give them any way to get warm and deny food and water to them. See how those fuckers like it.

Ok....rant over.....
Yeah, I see these shows too and so many times the slap on the wrist they get is nothing compared to what they actually deserve. Sadly the laws are not enough and once you get out to more desolate parts of the country, it's even harder to get animal cruelty laws passed. It's infuriating to say the least.

The best you all can do is join the ASPCA and get the newsletters via email. They send you alerts on what legislation needs to be passed and they also have a whole section of state by state animal cruelty laws.

When you write letters, they have pre-made ones for you with a space to add what you like to it and it goes directly to your local congressman. I've written plenty of letters and have gotten actively involved with my congressman on many national and local animal cruelty issues. So much so we've gotten on a first name basis! Sadly he is retiring and a new guy is going to take his place. I told him to make sure this guy knows my name! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Either way, he'll know me fast enough!

The more laws that are passed the easier it is to get them tweaked to give the abusive fuckers harsher treatment in the future.

Anyone who harms animals that much has something wrong deep down inside and has no qualms about hurting, maiming or killing any living creature including his own mother. These are people without conscience.
Sin, they are not real people...as in "real" that could do this.
The right calbert bulet, just fired near them, would give a message
That poor lil' dog 21
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm still upset over that fucker that killed his girlfriend's cat. I still cry about a cat I had that died 11 years ago. I cry when I hear stories like this.

I think it's time for a plague to hit mankind.

You know, not that I'm crazy or anything.
It hurts my heart too, Poopy...Screw the people, save the animals !
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
PETA sucks.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:PETA sucks.
You're absolutely right Maggot. PeTA does more harm to animals than you would think. They are the biggest hypocrites out there.
I don't like nor agree with PETA. While I agree that a lot of animal testing is unneeded, etc... we don't need media whores jamming that fact down our throats for their own gains.

Too radical. They don't even allow animal helpers in their doctrine and I fully support guide dogs for the blind.
Do you know they have permission to pass out booklets in some schools titled "Mommy Kills Animals"?

Bastards got away with dumping hundreds of animals in a dumpster last year too. Animals they killed because they "rescued" them.

They are warped and twisted. People who are leading members are diabetics and use insulin.... an animal product.

Others are seen in interviews wearing leather. ::blink::

I can go on and on. There are abundant links. I wrote articles against them.

There are so many better ways to help animals than listening to PeTA. They also fund dometstic terrorisim. That's a fact you can see on their IRS statements.

I just wish the media would stop recognizing them in any way, shape or form. The more attention they get, the more legitimate it makes them to some warped degree.
You know why I suffer through 'power surges'? It's because most of those drugs are made from forceably impregnated mares whose urine is used in the making of them. How sick and selfish have we become that that's acceptable?
The Antagonist Wrote:I just wish the media would stop recognizing them in any way, shape or form. The more attention they get, the more legitimate it makes them to some warped degree.
That's one of the biggest problems. John Q Citizen believes the bullshit and outright LIES they are spoon-fed by the media and then asks for seconds. People refuse to research and learn shit for themselves; they just take what they learn from the slanted, biased, twisted, scripted media and consider it gospel. God forbid someone learn something on their own! Just put on a bib and suck on the media's tit and swallow it down no matter how outrageous or fallible they are.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:You know why I suffer through 'power surges'? It's because most of those drugs are made from forceably impregnated mares whose urine is used in the making of them. How sick and selfish have we become that that's acceptable?

undoubtedly some man developed the hormone treatment for menopause because he was too weak to deal with his wife's transition. Then the even more weak women who didn't want to "suffer" fell hook, line and sinker for the easy way out.

All the women in my family went thru menopause early.... between 35 and 40. I'm almost finished and I'm not 50 yet. If you just go with it, you're fine. We're lucky though, it's minutely inconvenient. The power surges come on weakly..... like 'brown outs' ::lmao::and few and far between.

Jesus, I couldn't WAIT for this to begin for me! I've no need to have my period..... this is and should be considered a welcome time for women..... We're DONE bay-bay! Fucking baby factory is CLOSED and will not be opening again! No more money wasted on "feminine" products! No more fear of "shit, am I preggers?" at the ungodly age of 40+!

Oh and I think they now make the hormones synthetically now, which is a good thing but up until now, those poor animals. Can you imagine being constantly pregnant? Thats got to suck.

Here, check out peta if you like. Let me know if any links are broken if you read it. it's called part two because I updated some links this year.

Quote:All the women in my family went thru menopause early.... between 35 and 40.

Been wondering about this for myself. I thought 38 was too young to be coming up on menopause. I don't have to worry about the pregnant thing, since Bullet is snipped. I would LOVE to be rid of the fucking curse. A major inconvenience, it is.

Going way off topic here.....apologies.

Wait a mnute...it's my fucking topic! Screw the apology!!! ::fu:: ::finger::

I stopped menstruating at 43. Just stopped.

It was great!
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I stopped menstruating at 43. Just stopped.

It was great!

Well, I'm 44 and STILL I bleed :;beat::

shit, my grandma had her period well into her 60's [Image: crying2.gif]
Change the God Damn subject, Jesus Christ ...
86 112
Zenith Wrote:shit, my grandma had her period well into her 60's
Aw Christ don't tell me shit like that. That's one piece of information I will NOT be passing on to Bullet. He'll stay where he is till I'm 70!!! ::lmao::
Middle Finger Wrote:Change the God Damn subject, Jesus Christ ...
ALERT ALERT!!!!!
Poor widdle MF gets squeamish and squirrelly when women talk about periods and such! How shall we use this information against him, ladies?? ::dlaugh::
This is the point in the conversation where we see who has class, and who doesn't. Who deserves to have me think fondly of them, and who doesn't. Who is a skanky oil rag tarred and covered in cigarette ashes, and who isn't.

:Yawn:
86 112