Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EVIL
Is one born evil ora product of their enviroment ?...How does someone from a "good" family become someone who tortures & kills ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i'm not sure of the answer. but i know this, in my career i have gazed into the eyes of true evil. not stupid, not criminal, but EVIL. nobody home. it's scary.

I'm always so curious about how people become the way they are...Not people like us but, the real nutjobs...the crazies...I think thatI can never again be surprised by what atrocities people do to other people but, I am.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
certain drugs change otherwise nice people. i arrested one young woman who beat her grandmother to death with a hammer because she was so fucked up on crack and grandma objected to her stealing and selling her things.

that was one of the bloodiest crime scenes i ever saw. we took plaster casts of her footprints in granny's blood to prove the case.

I think people are truly born evil. It's rare but it happens.

Case in point: Quite a few years ago, early 90's maybe, there was a kid in New England - he was maybe 8 years old? Red headed kid, glasses, nice normal 'looking' kid.

Stoned a 3 year old girl to death for the fun of it. Big to-do over if they should try this kid as an adult then. But then nothing was ever heard of the case on the tv. The video they showed of the prelim hearings and stuff of this kid were just creepy. He was blank. Totally emotionless. This is definately pure evil. When you get an 8 year old doing shit like that, it's not environment, it's in them.

Sometimes wires in the head are crossed from birth.
I think some are born evil and some become evil.

I also think the ever-growing disrespect for people in general is what causes some of it. Manners and common courtesy are things of the past. No one gives a shit about anyone else, for the most part. People are completely self-absorbed.

And then you have the fucking idiots that do shit because they think they are either above the law, or that they are smarter than the cops and can get away with anything. Most people have the delusion that they are smarter than they really are. And they don't give anyone else any more credit than they give themselves.

I've seen evil; up close and personal. I lived with evil for 5 years. There is a special place in hell for that man.

A man in my family is evil. I haven't laid eyes on him in about 5 years and won't ever again if I can help it. When he dies, I will be throwing a party, then I'll go shit on his grave.
i was at the jail one day to hook up a guy who was a serial killer, to take him to court.we had video of him stabbing kids to death who were working in convenience stores. one boy on his knees begging for his life. made me think of my own son. just some kid trying to earn college money.

some newbie rookie had her head bowed down and on her knees trying to put shackles on his ankles. i dragged her out of the block and ripped her a new one, he could have grabbed her throat and strangled her. this was a guy who was truly evil. he knew i knew it. he looked in my eyes and cracked up. i beat him that time.

I don't believe that evil was ever intended for the human species. How we became close personal friends of evil is another topic for another story. That which we call evil is only evil because we are not able to wield its absolute power nor should we ever habe been made to think we could.

Evil grips humans in ways we are not familiar with thus the eyes of a being who is said to be evil are blank to the stare. Confusion is the close companion of evil and has a cousin called.....

death.