Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New show coming up
I'll be bringing this up in 24, if it ever gets running again. But for now, I'm curious what people think of the upcoming program on FX; Sons of Anarchy. It's about Bikers and from what I have seen so far in previewsit is the typical stereotype bullshit you see in all the documentaries and other nonsense about Bikers and Club life.

Anyone else going to watch the opener on Wednesday? I will be, and posting all the shit they are bound to get wrong right here in this thread. It is very likely to be a huge clusterfuck of a program.
I won't be wasting my time. I'll be watching Animal Witness instead.

I recognized some of the actors in the trailers on this Sons of Anarchy and knew from there it was going to be one giant ball of stereotypical bullshit.

Here is the official website for the show - http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/original...v/Homepage
Liquid Wrote:Here is the official website for the show - http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/original...v/Homepage

Already I see shit they have wrong. Not all MC's require American made bikes. And the insignia patch in the center of their cut surprises me; it is way too akin to a real, well-known MC insignia. I'm surprised that was allowed.

And the part about "all that matters is the bike" is also incorrect. All that matters to Brothers is their Brothers and the Club. The bike is further down the line.

If this thing is trying to portray real life, they are way off the mark already.
Speaking of bikes here is one of the ones I helped toss into a moving van this past weekend. I love the antique bikes.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:Speaking of bikes here is one of the ones I helped toss into a moving van this past weekend. I love the antique bikes.
It's so old it's invisible Maggot.
[Image: bio_drea.jpg]

I may watch it just to see this ex-Soprano bitch.
I like when they killed her on the Sopranos for being a rat to the FBI.
The Antagonist Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:Speaking of bikes here is one of the ones I helped toss into a moving van this past weekend. I love the antique bikes.
It's so old it's invisible Maggot.

I just had a feeling that pic was to big.::bang::
I shrunk it a bit.

Sorry to derail the thread....we now return you to earth.:Blush:
That looks like a nice old Road King! Full faring and packs. Too big for me to ride by myself tho. :(

I'll take the Dyna wide glide.
that is some ugly-ass tacky fringe. Smiley_emoticons_razz

It was darker at one time. It looks old and sun faded. I bet it matched the bike some years ago. I like it. It has character.
jackboots Wrote:that is some ugly-ass tacky fringe. Smiley_emoticons_razz

Good! here is another.....1200cc electra glide

Looks like something oneof the dyes on bykes would ride in the annual gay mardi gras down here...<insert vomit moti here>
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:Looks like something oneof the dyes on bykes would ride in the annual gay mardi gras down here...<insert vomit moti here>
Dykes on bykes were not invented when that ride was created.......funny how attitudes and outlooks change over time.
Probably not by much, looks like a 70's Electra, and the DOB's hit the ground in about 75 or 76. And yeah, times change...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I'm glad there is no gay Mardi Gras here then. That may make me puke,swallow and puke all at once. Twice.
Don't watch much on the boob tube lately 'cause we became fed up with Direct TV's program line up and said FUCK IT ALL!

All summer we have bought movies and gone out to the theater with the kids but now that school is about to begin, I think we will only have time for DVD's so I may join (re-join) blockbusters online or netflix.

I hope our resident movie guru will keep 'em commin and maybe our newscaster can make mention ofThe resident movie guruon his program as well
Zenith we just quit Dtv too! I miss it terribly but the billing insanity is what pissed me off to no end. I miss all the educational channels we had. We're just getting what 'happens' to be picked up by the cable in the wall.

Blockbuster online is good. It was a toss up between the two for us and we went blockbuster because we can return the movies in store here. Right around the corner.

Netflix has a better selection of weird movies no one would think of renting. I am trying to find Fellini movies and Netflix has all of them I think, forget that with Blockbuster.... they seem to pander to the "family with kids" set more.