Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decisions.....decisions.....
You folks are making things very difficult for me today. There is so much good stuff to vote on that I'm having a hard time deciding where to spend my three votes!!

I do believe that JB's thread about Taint MUST make POTD for the simple reason that it will increase the chance of that lying fuck seeing it. I waited till after midnight last night to vote for it, so I need some help if y'all have the same opinion.

But it's been so damn busy here today, I have to consider carefully the other posts to vote for!!

Nice work today, Mockers!!!::thumbs::
Everything I post is solid gold, EVERYTHING!
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Everything I post is solid gold, EVERYTHING!
Why do you think I'm having such a hard fucking time deciding?!??!?!?!! I have 3 votes; one of which has been spent. And with all the good shit you post, combined with the others who are cracking me the fuck UP today, it is a tough call.
Well, I was actually being facetious, but thank you.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Well, I was actually being facetious, but thank you.

Facetious or not, your shit cracks me up quite often! And your command of vocabulary is impressive. Not many people can claim that.

But I still think you're a bitch. ::lmao::::blink::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Everything I post is solid gold, EVERYTHING!
that is my post of the day. way to go!

I love gold!
86 112
Yippee, I got POTD! I'd like to thank you all, I'm being unnecessarily eviserated in another forum.

Hey HappyLittleTrees! If you're reading this, shove it up your capacious ass, cocksucker.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Hey HappyLittleTrees!
What the fuck is HappyLittleTrees???? No one here, I know that....

Someone giving you shit, M?

Now that is funny. See that is exactly what POTD is all about. Recognizing POST GOLD. Recognizing the true quality on the site. Recognizing that at any time and for no reason whatsoever, your mindless babble can be considered SOLID GOLD for that day.

MF It would be cool if you could create a small banner - or something that goes below your avatar that says "POTD Winner - 3 times" or something like that and each time you win the count goes up. Now that would be FUCKING GOLD BABY!
Liquid Wrote:Now that is funny. See that is exactly what POTD is all about. Recognizing POST GOLD. Recognizing the true quality on the site. Recognizing that at any time and for no reason whatsoever, your mindless babble can be considered SOLID GOLD for that day.

MF It would be cool if you could create a small banner - or something that goes below your avatar that says "POTD Winner - 3 times" or something like that and each time you win the count goes up. Now that would be FUCKING GOLD BABY!
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Well, your MyPOTD meter does that in effect.
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:Yippee, I got POTD! I'd like to thank you all, I'm being unnecessarily eviserated in another forum.

Hey HappyLittleTrees! If you're reading this, shove it up your capacious ass, cocksucker.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
OK, here's one plan: start a new thread about it here, naming certain people or things that pissed you off, with links to examples. As we are mocking the fuck out of them, show them a link to the new thread you created here at Mock. I (and hopefully others) will lay in extra hard on the individual fucks.
86 112