Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memories.....
I was just reminded of something that happened when I was still in my dope-taking stage. This was about 15 years ago when paper acid was readily available and I took enough of this stuff to kill an elephant. There was a group of us that would gather at my house (the ultimate tripping house) and get fucked up and play quarter bounce and "whizz cap". Don't ask about whizz cap, it was a really stupid game and has nothing to do with pissing.

Anyway, we got about 20 hits of acid, and were anticipating one of the group busting his cherry on acid. His name is Eddie. We locked up all the car keys and dropped. About 2 hours into it, Eddie decided he wanted to clean. (There are some folks who get even weirder on acid than they are sober.) So Eddie is cleaning like a fuckingcrazy person, and during his spree he tossed a blanket into a corner, to be folded later.

Along one wall, there was a large picture that my Dad had taken of a storm front. It was a great shot and he had it blown up and framed. Apparently, at some point while one of us girls was getting ready to go out, a tiny drop of liquid foundation had been flicked onto the glass of the picture. As the girls know, liquid foundation does not dry hard, like paint does. But the drop on the glass looked like a paint drop. When Eddie grabbed the picture to clean it, he saw the drop, assumed it was a drop of paint, and tried to "pop" it off with his fingernail, as a drop of paint would be removed.

Since it wasn't dry, and he used his finger, he smeared flesh-colored stuff across the glass. He utterly fucking FLIPPED OUT. He started shreeching that his finger was melting, holy shit his skin is falling off, he's MELTING, HE'S MELTING!!!

We calmed him down and got through to him that it was makeup, not his finger melting.

In his frustration, he went to the corner to kick the blanket, pulled his foot back and with all his might, whaled his foot into the blanket.

What he had forgotten was there was a TV in the corner and the blanket had landed on it and covered it up. He broke 3 toes.

So that was Eddie's introduction to acid. It was a fucking RIOT!!!! ::lmao::
i smoked dope, but was always afraid to do anything like LSD. i was worried my brain would cook or i'd jump off a bridge!

jackboots Wrote:i smoked dope, but was always afraid to do anything like LSD. i was worried my brain would cook or i'd jump off a bridge!
When you drive on acid, it's like you're living in a video game. It's freaky, and HILARIOUS. Of course, when you're tripping, a glass of water is a laugh a second. ::blink::
I have seen people bite their own finger's then cry because it hurts eating Spagettii, well to be perfectly honest I laugh at that stuff, as a matter of fact I just watched this happen and for the life of me I do not get it........A perfectly good fork is not used and becomes a weapon of mass destruction to kill the pain of eating ones own finger's and wreak havok ........hey.......WTF is this italic crap...........WTF I did not order this!.WTF
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I did use acid 3 times once in San Diego, once in an airport, and once at a concert.........the airport was the best experience by far and taught me to always tie my shoes before getting on the escalator............I can laugh about it now but.......geez.....good thing I was in top shape![Image: 23_17_3.gif]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
A guy I knew since 3rd grade used that shit once we got to H.S. and fried his grey matter to the point that he was basically retarded