Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American epic fails
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
::lmao::

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Oh my GAWD that 2nd one made me LAUGH. The bimbo asking about Russia can't fucking spell, and Bullet's sister's name is Jessica (shown to the left). If I didn't know she lives in Maryland, I'd think it was her posting that. My sis-in-law spells just as poorly. ::lmao::
OP, easily 2 of the worst posts you have ever made on MOCK. There should be some sort of award given to you for posting such crap. Oh wait there is an award for you and here it is...
Liquid Wrote:OP, easily 2 of the worst posts you have ever made on MOCK. There should be some sort of award given to you for posting such crap. Oh wait there is an award for you and here it is...

Exposing what a bunch of retards yanks are not appeal to you fatboy?

Your opinions on what I post are as boring as they are irrelevant douchebag.

You are the biggest hyopcrite here, judging other peoples posts while you have yet to postone singular funny or original post yourself just highlights what a dull ass moron you are.
it is funny how hated you are. pretty much universally considered the biggest douche on MOCK. Long live the Queen, lol