Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick the OP game
Which one is OP?

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Which one is OP?

::nuts::

Erm.....that would be "none of the above".

You however are on the right, your slack pussied wife is in the middle and your mong brother you keeplocked in the cellar is on the left.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
It's a trick question, none of them.

This is him...

[Image: internetfightgr0.jpg]
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

::nuts::

Erm.....that would be "none of the above".

You however are on the right, your slack pussied wife is in the middle and your mong brother you keeplocked in the cellar is on the left.
Hopefully, you will get off the boring wife thing soon after you fully realize that I think my wife is a super nice person, and hot! 46 What a combo. If anything, you remind me how much I think that.

86 112
crash Wrote:It's a trick question, none of them.

This is him...

[Image: internetfightgr0.jpg]

::lmao::

I don't thinks its appropriate to post pictures of your first born son on the internet.

Heres you fatso................

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
You really have got nothing... You pay Liquid out in another thread for mimicing you, then you come and do it here yourself? You were at least fun once, now you are just a no clue retard...

....and in your olympic vein, and out of sheer boredom, I think I might go to bed and hope you at least can come up with something challenging that makes a return worthwhile

[Image: retardedwf4.jpg]
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Oh it just has to be that screaming flaming fudge packer on the left. He's so obviously queer, that must be him.
crash Wrote:You really have got nothing... You pay Liquid out in another thread for mimicing you, then you come and do it here yourself? You were at least fun once, now you are just a no clue retard...

....and in your olympic vein, and out of sheer boredom, I think I might go to bed and hope you at least can come up with something challenging that makes a return worthwhile

I created that custom image myself using google image and despair.com DIY posters to create an original image, MF just posted a stupid random photo, so how am I copying him fuckwit ?, I have got more imagination in my foreskin than you and MF's combined family trees.

Also that image you posted I have already posted here in another thread weeks ago, so, whos unoriginal and dim witted now you stoopid aussie cunt ?

Yeah get yourself off to bed and rest your fat melanoma ridden head you aussie retard, perhaps you need to take a little break from here again because as you can clearly see I have served your fat ass up on a platter again.
Sinister Wrote:
Oh it just has to be that screaming flaming fudge packer on the left. He's so obviously queer, that must be him.
I'd rather be queer than a lobotomised cancer hag like you bitch.
Yawn

No post apoccalyptic wasteland? You're slipping :yes:
crash Wrote:Yawn

No post apoccalyptic wasteland? You're slipping :yes:

Go and rest your fat, toothless, liverspot riddled head bitch.

May you suck satans cock for all eternity.
And served my arse up again? Huh! Run a snap poll, fuckwit, and see how deluded you are... In a week I will be disappearing again for 5 weeks, I'm working a 5 on 2 off rotation at a mine site.... Pffft, it's not even worth the text to tell you.
Look out, Glen Telfer is rabid today. He is running amok on mock spewing his black vapor thinking we'll admire his {lack of} wit and {lack of} intelligence.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I have got more imagination in my foreskin than you and MF's combined family trees.
Are you sure? Did you have to pull it out of your daughter's mouth to check on the amount of imagination in said foreskin?

crash Wrote:And served my arse up again? Huh! Run a snap poll, fuckwit, and see how deluded you are... In a week I will be disappearing again for 5 weeks, I'm working a 5 on 2 off rotation at a mine site.... Pffft, it's not even worth the text to tell you.

Everybody around here knows for a fact I am a fucking genius and have more imagination and creativity than any of them. They don't vote for any of my posts because they hate me, plain and simple, which suits me just fine. As soon as any fuckwit like you puts their head above the parapet to take a shot at me, the usual suspects (MF, biker bitch, bitchin kitten) rise up and start clicking on their potd vote buttons like a bunch of click happy sheep.

Think about it, if the bunch of plebians that run this joint actually started voting for my posts I would know for a fact my quality had dipped.

Now, cover yourself in cooking oil, chuck yourself on a barbie and burn baby, burn.
Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I have got more imagination in my foreskin than you and MF's combined family trees.
Are you sure? Did you have to pull it out of your daughter's mouth to check on the amount of imagination in said foreskin?

Excellent.

This is the kind of quality we are missing.

+1

If I was youI would wear a gasmask the next time you get to suck you're hubbies cock, it will probably taste like a thousand different arseholes.
People would vote for you if they found you amusing asshole, not because we (obviously) despise you. Hate is too mild a word.

You are the guest who stays too long. The one people cringe at when you show up at a party or other function. You sit alone at family reunions because you are the mistake your mother is ashamed of.
OP, we told you to shave before you came back here!

Sinister Wrote:
|
::laugh:: Damn ...
86 112
crash Wrote:You really have got nothing... You pay Liquid out in another thread for mimicing you, then you come and do it here yourself? You were at least fun once, now you are just a no clue retard...

The word is 'mimicking'. And I normally wouldn't even deign to mention it, but you ripped me a new asshole when I misspelled 'its'. So kiss my lily white ass and take a lick of my chocolate star.