Poll: Check all that apply
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mock forum RULES
4.88%
2 4.88%
Opie <aka Poophole> isn't even worth a vote
7.32%
3 7.32%
JackBoots is a bit psychotic
4.88%
2 4.88%
The Pillow Bitch has major bed linen issues
4.88%
2 4.88%
Sinister scares me
4.88%
2 4.88%
Antagonist hates everybody
2.44%
1 2.44%
Maggot is hilarious
2.44%
1 2.44%
Duchess is too nice and needs to have her nose broken
2.44%
1 2.44%
The number of waffles that fit in a doghouse is 14
2.44%
1 2.44%
You can paint your lawn, but it won't make Mt Everest any smaller
4.88%
2 4.88%
My TV remote control is infected with the flu
2.44%
1 2.44%
Overlord is an asshole because he's never here
4.88%
2 4.88%
A strand of hair in your asscrack is annoying
9.76%
4 9.76%
There are eggs in my fridge
12.20%
5 12.20%
This is the weirdest poll I've ever seen
4.88%
2 4.88%
I'm pissed that we had no news threads on Sunday
4.88%
2 4.88%
Huh?
7.32%
3 7.32%
Kiss my ass
12.20%
5 12.20%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIP
We need to know these things for a variety of scientific and research reasons. Please check all that apply and detail your choices in a post. The results of this poll will be posted in one week

Thank you for your time.
LOL, I have to think about this. Will be back later.
86 112
beats the hell out of the current political polls! ::lmao::

OK Plain and simple I voted for #'s 13 & 14 because of the fact they are true.

I would have voted for #6 but voting for oneself is so gauche.
Although I loved several others, I picked kiss my ass because it was Sinister.
86 112
The Antagonist Wrote:OK Plain and simple I voted for #'s 13 & 14 because of the fact they are true.

I do not see that they are numbered. Are you counting from the bottom up or the top down. Are you starting in the middle of the list and then going down to the bottom and then going back up again. Or are you starting in the middle of the list and then going up to the top and then back down again. Very confusing. How about you just copy and past the ones you are talking about instead of trying to be "cool" and making us have to actually count to guess what options you are talking about.

Liquid Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:OK Plain and simple I voted for #'s 13 & 14 because of the fact they are true.

I do not see that they are numbered. Are you counting from the bottom up or the top down. Are you starting in the middle of the list and then going down to the bottom and then going back up again. Or are you starting in the middle of the list and then going up to the top and then back down again. Very confusing. How about you just copy and past the ones you are talking about instead of trying to be "cool" and making us have to actually count to guess what options you are talking about.

Uh....you really don't see the numbers along the left side, right next to the boxes that get checked?? ::dunno::::blink::

And I'm the one who's half blind.....[Image: think2.gif]
Sinister Wrote:Uh....you really don't see the numbers along the left side, right next to the boxes that get checked?? ::dunno::::blink::

I really don't see any numbers either.

Damn funny shit, tho.
Madame_Lafarge Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Uh....you really don't see the numbers along the left side, right next to the boxes that get checked?? ::dunno::::blink::

Damn funny shit, tho.

Firefox? Sometimes that fucks shit up in these forums. I hate Firefox. ::finger:: ::fu::

Funny, yes, but did you fuckin' vote??!?!! ::wait::
to see the numbers, click on 'view results'.

Mock Forum RULES ~

Mock holds a special place in my heart...It was here, for the very first time ever {that I am aware of} that I was referred to as a bimbo & a cunt...I laughed myself silly and knew in that moment that I had found a home...When I have time to be online there is no place I'd rather be than here in Mock.

Sinister Scares Me ~

Fuckin' Aye right she scares me...The crazy bitch wants to break my beautiful nose...You'd be scared too...She carries a baseball bat for Christs sake.

Maggot Is Hilarious

I adore Maggot...I'd like to put him in my pocket & bring him home {Git yer minds outta the gutter}...His posts are almost always laugh outloud funny & when he talks lolcat to me it drives me wild.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Overlord Is an Asshole Because He Is Never Here

OverWho ?

A Strand Of Hair In Your Asscrack Is Annoying

Yes, it is...I have very long hair & I shed...I know this feeling well.

Kiss My Ass

Please do ~ After your done biting it.

For no particular reason at all except maybe for the fact that I have no idea what this poll has to do with the price of short grain rice in Tokyo ::dunno::

Sooooo, kiss my ass Mistress C&T Demon Bitch ::bigg::
Sinister Wrote:
Madame_Lafarge Wrote:

Damn funny shit, tho.

Firefox? Sometimes that fucks shit up in these forums. I hate Firefox. ::finger:: ::fu::

Funny, yes, but did you fuckin' vote??!?!! ::wait::
Nope, using IE and can't see 'em.
Yeah, they don't show up in IE, perhaps because they are black on black. I will check it out and fix. Hopefully it isn't something deep, like they just aren't there.
86 112
Sin...I musta read your directions wrong, I am the only one that has elaborated...Oops.
Congratulations biker bitch, you have surpassed your innate mediocrity with this lame ass poll.

Seems to me your head injuries are finally paying you dividends in stupidity and banality.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Oh SNAP.
86 112
Does anyone see the numbers along the left side of each poll option, in the first post, in both IE and FF? I see them only in FF. It seems to be a browser thing. I just had someone check and they can see numbers in both IE and FF. I might not be able to fix or want to spend two days fixing.
86 112
I don't see them at all...I have IE.