Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why so serious ?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Heh, good ones ...
86 112
not bad. not good either, but not bad. keep trying and you might actually have a good post by 2010
I didn't like it at all and thats not a dig at you, OP...Maybe it was just the images of Heath being the joker or the fashion in which they were used, it was kinda creepy to me...Oh and Batman looks like a fag, I liked your Mr. Barlow pics way more.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Liquid Wrote:not bad. not good either, but not bad. keep trying and you might actually have a good post by 2010

This coming from a fat fuck who never provides anything original or of any value.

Try supplying something better then fucko, assuming thatyour lame brain can handle the complexities of photoshop that is.

Those whocan post, those who cannot bitch and criticise.
Duchess Wrote:I didn't like it at all and thats not a dig at you, OP...Maybe it was just the images of Heath being the joker or the fashion in which they were used, it was kinda creepy to me...Oh and Batman looks like a fag, I liked your Mr. Barlow pics way more.

Its supposed to be creepy and funny at the same time.

The two concepts are not mutually exclusive to people with the required brain cell count.

Much better...Must have been the content of the first one, this one amused me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Liquid Wrote:not bad. not good either, but not bad. keep trying and you might actually have a good post by 2010
::lmao::
86 112
Those were a little better. The 6th sense one was a little closer to actually being pretty good. Please try again and maybe you will get it.

And OP Fuckface, I am 100% sure that I know Photoshop way way way better then you do since I use it daily. But here is a REAL quick one for you to shove up your fucking ass.

[Image: OP.jpg]

Liquid Wrote:Those were a little better. The 6th sense one was a little closer to actually being pretty good. Please try again and maybe you will get it.

And OP Fuckface, I am 100% sure that I know Photoshop way way way better then you do since I use it daily. But here is a REAL quick one for you to shove up your fucking ass.
For some reason my image is not showing up all the time. fucking IE FF browser bullshit. so here it is again.
Good stuff, Liquid. OP doesn't know how to use his toothbrush, never mind Photoshop better than you.
86 112
Liquid Wrote:Those were a little better. The 6th sense one was a little closer to actually being pretty good. Please try again and maybe you will get it.

[Image: OP.jpg]

When I said try and supply something better I assumed you would come up with you're own original idea, I should have known better of course, you are to creativity and originality whatAdolf Hitler was to race relations.

What you have done is steal my original ideathen just use it to post random lame ass insults that make no sense and have no connection to each other therefore making then meaningless and pointless.

Hmmm.......meaningless and pointless ! I think I have just thought of a title for you're autobiography fatboy.

Explain it as scientifically as you like, Opie, it was still fucken funny and he owned you...

Hahahahahaha
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:Explain it as scientificly as you like, Opie, it was still fucken funny and he owned you...

Hahahahahaha

What the fuck do you know ?, you skin cancer infested aussie bitch?

The only thing being "owned" around here is Aussie land being owned by Great Britain in the olympics medal table you stupid cunt.

Now go out into your yard, play with a funnel web spider and shut the fuck up.
Oooooo touchie.. with 300 million fuckwits you could only manage 19 gold, our paltry 21 million managed 14..... Think we owned you again.

by the way, who has the ashes at the moment, the Rugby League World cup? plus numerous other trophies for sports you milky skinned unwashed fuckers can't play. Regards to your joke of a royal family, cunt Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Oh... lets not forget the fact that you slimy skintags decide to bundle your four countries together only once every four years just so you can progress higher on the medal tally, any other time you wouldn't spit on each other. Pathetic!