Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
that guy standing there is dead!
[Image: 1_61_081908_corpse_wake.jpg]

::RIP::a real stand-up guy.

Aug. 18: The body of Angel Pantoja Medina, 24, leans against a wall by his coffin during his own wake in his mother's home in Puerto Rico.

A funeral home in Puerto Rico used a special embalming treatment to keep the body of 24-year-old Angel Pantoja Medina standing upright for a three-day wake in his mother's San Juan home.

Donning a New York Yankees cap and sunglasses, Pantoja was mourned by relatives while propped upright in the living room.

"[Angel] wanted to be happy, standing," his brother Carlos told the El Nuevo Dia newspaper

The owner of the Marin Funeral Home, Damaris Marin, told The Associated Press the mother asked him to fulfill her dead son's last wish.

Pantoja was found dead Friday underneath a bridge in San Juan and buried Monday. Police were investigating. (AP)

Oh FUCK!

There is something very unsettling about that shit.....Eeeewww!
::stir::
You think that's bad? Check out this thread from 24:

Yes, this is a funeral home! <<<< click me
::lmao::how is it possible to be an asshole even when you're dead?

jackboots Wrote:::lmao::how is it possible to be an asshole even when you're dead?
Shit, I know several people who will be an asshole after they've kicked the bucket. I'm one of them!!! ::blink:: ::bigg::
I see this as a funeral homes new focuss in business. None of it really matters to the dead flesh. All those he left behind needed to find some frame of reference when they remember his life. Maybe this is the first thing that comes to mind
::dunno::
Did they stand him up so he could hit it doggie style one more time?
Liquid Wrote:Did they stand him up so he could hit it doggie style one more time?
Heh. Where are his gang colors???
To call that pic bizarre would be an understatement...I think most customs involving death are odd...Even the ones we have here in America...The body laid out to be viewed, eeeww...I don't wanna be "viewed" when I'm dead...I don't even want a funeral...I think Native Americans had the best idea of all...Stick me in the tree tops &amp; let nature take its course.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
jackboots Wrote:[Image: 1_61_081908_corpse_wake.jpg]

::RIP::a real stand-up guy.

Aug. 18: The body of Angel Pantoja Medina, 24, leans against a wall by his coffin during his own wake in his mother's home in Puerto Rico.

A funeral home in Puerto Rico used a special embalming treatment to keep the body of 24-year-old Angel Pantoja Medina standing upright for a three-day wake in his mother's San Juan home.

Donning a New York Yankees cap and sunglasses, Pantoja was mourned by relatives while propped upright in the living room.

"[Angel] wanted to be happy, standing," his brother Carlos told the El Nuevo Dia newspaper

The owner of the Marin Funeral Home, Damaris Marin, told The Associated Press the mother asked him to fulfill her dead son's last wish.

Pantoja was found dead Friday underneath a bridge in San Juan and buried Monday. Police were investigating. (AP)

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

:?

::dunno::

::nuts::

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Good thing he is holding his nuts!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.