Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robin Williams
The comedian Robin Williams. In general, he is way too fucking annoying and on crack. I liked him best when he was serious in that drama where he played a photo lab technician, but in general, I can't stand listening to his absurd hyper caricature crap.
86 112
What do you know from comedy??? Robin Williams is fuckin' awesome!!!!! Mrs. Doubtfire, Patch Adams, Jack, Jumanji.....He was also great in Good Will Hunting even though that wasn't a comedy.

You wouldn't know funny if it came up and hit you in the head with a tack hammer.
Sinister Wrote:What do you know from comedy??? Robin Williams is fuckin' awesome!!!!! Mrs. Doubtfire, Patch Adams, Jack, Jumanji.....He was also great in Good Will Hunting even though that wasn't a comedy.

You wouldn't know funny if it came up and hit you in the head with a tack hammer.
I am sitting here cringing in fearful expectation of the moment where I get to learn, somehow, in some way, that your experience being around Bikers makes you more qualified in the comedy department than me. ::wait::

Go ahead, cut to the chase. That's where everything winds up anyway so just let it out and tell us why your fat mouth is more qualified. 32
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:let it out and tell us why your fat mouth is more qualified.
Simple: I have good taste, you don't. :;box::
I agree with MF... RW is an annoying asshole. He was irritating in "Mork and Mindy" and he's even more irritating now. He is, however, pretty awesome when he chooses to do drama.

You're thinking of One Hour Photo. Insomnia was good too.
Middle Finger Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:What do you know from comedy??? Robin Williams is fuckin' awesome!!!!! Mrs. Doubtfire, Patch Adams, Jack, Jumanji.....He was also great in Good Will Hunting even though that wasn't a comedy.

I am sitting here cringing in fearful expectation of the moment where I get to learn, somehow, in some way, that your experience being around Bikers makes you more qualified in the comedy department than me. ::wait::

Go ahead, cut to the chase. That's where everything winds up anyway so just let it out and tell us why your fat mouth is more qualified. 32
It's a well known fact that bikers don't have a sense of humor. Nothin' there, nada, zilch. It's a prerequisite.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I agree with MF
Ass-kisser. 95

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:It's a well known fact that bikers don't have a sense of humor. Nothin' there, nada, zilch. It's a prerequisite.

WRONG.

Eddie Murphy
Carlos Mencia
George Carlin
Steven Wright
Jeff Dunham
Bill Cosby
Sam Kinneson (sp?)

Love 'em all. I know from funny. You 2half-wits need some fuckin' help. ::aww::

Hey look! Maybe together youcould make one whole wit!!! ::lmao::

Carlos Menstealia?

Youtube the guy sometime, he's stolen acts from EVERYBODY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCixAktGPlg
Don't need to YouTube him. I watch his show on Comedy Central and think he's a fucking scream.

Biker humour; no person or race or sexual preference or any other fuckinggroup is exempt from him.

And you and MF can have your anti-Williams shit. I like him. So ::finger::
I hate movies when guys dress up as women. Ever since that movie (Mrs.Doubtfire) I thought he was a closet Gay........just like Steve Martin. and his serious roles suck suck suck! he is better at stand-up, he should stick to that. Or better yet do Disney.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Sinister Wrote:Don't need to YouTube him. I watch his show on Comedy Central and think he's a fucking scream.

Biker humour; no person or race or sexual preference or any other fuckinggroup is exempt from him.

And you and MF can have your anti-Williams shit. I like him. So ::finger::

No person blah fucking blah is exempt because he's stolen shit from every person, blah fucking blah.

You're laughing hysterically as unoriginal material. Oh, I get it! That's 'biker humor"!::thumbs::
Maggot Wrote:I hate movies when guys dress up as women. Ever since that movie (Mrs.Doubtfire) I thought he was a closet Gay........just like Steve Martin. and his serious roles suck suck suck! he is better at stand-up, he should stick to that. Or better yet do Disney.
Shaddup, YOU'RE a closet gay! :;beat::
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I agree with MF... RW is an annoying asshole. He was irritating in "Mork and Mindy" and he's even more irritating now. He is, however, pretty awesome when he chooses to do drama.

You're thinking of One Hour Photo. Insomnia was good too.
Oh yeah, One Hour Photo. I never saw Insomnia.
86 112
Sinister Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:let it out and tell us why your fat mouth is more qualified.
Simple: I have good taste, you don't. :;box::
Coffee, motor oil, and cigarette tar has practically destroyed your taste buds, so stop kidding yourself.
86 112
Well I like him too.

I do enjoy his dramatic roles and the best ones to date are Good Will Hunting and What Dreams May Come and Dead Poets Society.

I think some of his stand up is funny as hell and I also agree with the flaming finger faggot that he can be annoying. To enjoy someone across the board without recognition of their flubs is just ignorant.

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Maggot Wrote:I hate movies when guys dress up as women. Ever since that movie (Mrs.Doubtfire) I thought he was a closet Gay........just like Steve Martin. and his serious roles suck suck suck! he is better at stand-up, he should stick to that. Or better yet do Disney.
Shaddup, YOU'RE a closet gay! :;beat::
::irk::...........If I was to get a tattoo it would be on my ass and it would say "exit only"
I dunno he was pretty damn funny in The Birdcage (La Cage au Folles).
This is what Robin Williams eats for Breakfast.

[Image: 15766.jpg]
A bullet hole?