Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TATTOOS
The chick at the tattoo parlour told me that small, dainty tattoos are difficult to do because the inks run together...This is the only shop I have been to because it was the most recommended...Would all of you with tatts agree with her statement ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No. I have a small one on my hand and although it's only one color there is no way the ink seems to 'run together'. Maybe it depends on how small it is? Whatcha thinking of?

Keep in mind they are addicting!
I keep hearing that they are addicting...And like any fool with a drug, I tell myself it won't be like that with me...Hahaha...I'm trying to keep that in mind 'cuz I know you guys are right...Right now I am waffeling between a couple things to put on my hip.
I have 3 tats and 1 is smaller, the other medium size and the last much larger. I think the skill of the tattoo artist has the most to do with how fine the outline lines will be and application of colors and division between each.
Hips and groin area is very painful.... just a warning for ya.
The Antagonist Wrote:Hips and groin area is very painful.... just a warning for ya.
if you are a fucking pussy bitch, lol.

a few hours of pain for a life long of cool tat is completely worth it IMO.
Here is one of mine. On my upper left outside thigh.

I like to work on my tan...Whats the sun do to the colors ?...Or would that even be an issue ?

Nice tat, Liquid...Thanks for posting it, maybe some of the others will too.
thanks. my tats have not faded at all. I have pretty white skin and I do burn in the sun. so far they have shown no fading effects at all. I will post the other ones later. it would be cool if other people post theirs also.
Liquid Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Hips and groin area is very painful.... just a warning for ya.
if you are a fucking pussy bitch, lol.

a few hours of pain for a life long of cool tat is completely worth it IMO.

I think I passed when I sat for 6 hours on each side of my body. Bitch.

Yours is apussy cake walk.

Duchess, just use sunblock on the tattoo. You can tan but use sunblock on the ink. I regret not using sunblock on my arms. My sun is all faded now and needs touch up.
pretty white skin?

you fat smelly fuck, you have pasty skin!
go see some sun, and use a little less sun block!
what the fuck, did they use you as a model for the movie 'powder'?
That's not pasty, that's corpse-like.
the one on my right bicep is tri-colored, and has faded despite precautions. vit.E, sunblock, etc. damn thing cost me a lot of money and pain, so i'm annoyed. but nobody sees it unless i wear tank-tops.

christ, every cop i know (male or female) has barbed wire on their bicep. i didn't like that shit. i have a union jack for my English lover. and a shark on my left shoulder, since i'm a SCUBA diver. the shark has remained cool.

Mr. Incivility Wrote:pretty white skin?

you fat smelly fuck, you have pasty skin!
go see some sun, and use a little less sun block!
what the fuck, did they use you as a model for the movie 'powder'?
::laugh::
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:That's not pasty, that's corpse-like.
::lmao::
86 112
Liquid, you have to get in the sun more. I almost vomited.
86 112

::rotfl::
[user=1]Middle Finger[/user] wrote:
Quote:Liquid, you have to get in the sun more. I almost vomited.

Upper right arm tat here. This was done over 3 sittings because I hadn't been able to decide what I wanted or how I wanted it. The name inside the arrowhead is my son's and while it looks like it says "ash" in this pic, it actually says "Josh" but the "J" is hiding in the detail of the arrowhead. I'll be having that touched up soon.

A is correct; if your artist said smaller is a problem, find someone else. Any inksliger worth their salt can do pretty much anything you can think of. Bullet's next tat will be my name under his wedding ring, so that's pretty fucking small.
A is also correct about sunblock on your ink. I brown up like toast in the summer and keeping my ink protected has made it stay looking new.

[Image: tattoo2.jpg]

My ol' man has a lot of ink. 7 total. Here's a pic of him where you can see some of his art.

[Image: HelmsBeels4_3_.jpg]

Well, I guess you can only see one of his from here. There is a long and complicated story behind the one you see, which I won't get into here.

My ink on my other arm has major significance for me, but it also is not a story I will get into in this forum. I won't even show it knowing the conclusions people will jump to. My next ink will be the broken wings, probably on my shoulder. It will look like this with some minor changes to make it mine; more original. This is significant of the motorcycle wreck I was in, as the patch on my vest is.

[Image: brokenwings.jpg]

Nice tat sinister, and as you can see, almost anyone's picture looks corpse like white, lol.

Very cool show more if you have then!
Liquid Wrote:Nice tat sinister, and as you can see, almost anyone's picture looks corpse like white, lol.
Thank ya. Bullet doesn't look corpse white! That SOB gets almost as brown as I do. The others I have I don't want to get into the stories behind them. Each one has a reason and it means something to me, and the stories are not for this type of forum. Too personal.