Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
oooh, he's tasty!

[Image: TimWilson.jpg]
Yer not kiddin' !....Who is it ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I love that vid!

"Oh, erm...I mean...you asshole"
::bigg::
Duchess Wrote:Yer not kiddin' !....Who is it ?

Shit! Put a cowboy hat on John Wayne Gacy and chicks would wet their britches over him.

::stir::
Tittie probably wishes he could find a cowboy hat to fit his fat head since women will have nothing to do with his homely ass.....Ignorant fuck.
Tommy Tourette Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:Yer not kiddin' !....Who is it ?

Shit! Put a cowboy hat on John Wayne Gacy and chicks would wet their britches over him.

::stir::
Only if he was wearing his clown makeup.
Sinister Wrote:Tittie probably wishes he could find a cowboy hat to fit his fat head since women will have nothing to do with his homely ass.....Ignorant fuck.
What would YOU know about ....women?

::bigg::

Tommy Tourette Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:Tittie probably wishes he could find a cowboy hat to fit his fat head since women will have nothing to do with his homely ass.....Ignorant fuck.

Is everyone here other than mesemi-retarded??? Being a woman I'd think I know women pretty well. Are you stupid, Tittie?

Never mind, don't answer that. I already know the answer.
Quote:Being a woman I'd think I know women pretty well.

No no no. I didn't mean a passaround cunt. I said "women."

Gee, you DON'T pay attention do you?

::laugh::

Go for a ride or something. Mebbe you'll get lucky at a biker bar.

Sinister Wrote:
Tommy Tourette Wrote:

Is everyone here other than mesemi-retarded??? Being a woman I'd think I know women pretty well. Are you stupid, Tittie?

Never mind, don't answer that. I already know the answer.
No, I believe you're the only one.
Tommy Tourette Wrote:
Quote:Being a woman I'd think I know women pretty well.
No no no. I didn't mean a passaround cunt. I said "women."

Gee, you DON'T pay attention do you?

Go for a ride or something. Mebbe you'll get lucky at a biker bar.

Ooooh, that was sooooo clever....<insert eyeroll here>

What is most ironic is that none of the Bikers would take up that offer out of respect for my ol' man. Let me guess....you had a Club pull a train on you and this is you exacting revenge? Gotta be. ::lmao:: The best you can do is whine about it and make cracks on a forum, 'cuz Lord knows you can't do anything about it in the real world, you pusillanimous little bridge-dwelling troll.
Quote:The best you can do is whine about it and make cracks on a forum

No, again. The "best" I can do is just consider you for the bitter bitch you are and not give any of the actual women on the forum the idea that I would comment as I do to you to anyone else.

So, I'll leave you to your pathetic misguided M/C "heroes" and not stoop to any further truck with you.

It's good advice to leave worthless bitches (not women) to their own devices while they create and regret their own personal train wrecks.

Now, to hell with you.

I can't be bothered further.

::iwon::

Tommy Tourette Wrote:So, I'll leave you to your pathetic misguided M/C "heroes" and not stoop to any further truck with you.
And I've got a MILLION dollars that says I can get another reaction out of you.

You take your sanctimonious delusions and stuff them up your over-sized bunghole. You will react to me again. And if you don't, I win anyway. Either I get a reaction, or you ignore me. Both are winning situations for me. ::lmao:: ::bigg::

I love it when I can't possibly lose!! ::thumbs:: ::rotfl::57
Oooooooh....hoo hoo........

A whole hour with no clever or snide replies from Tittie.... I must have WON!!! I love to win. I truly enjoy taking the meager psychological resources of the mentally inept and throwing them back in their pathetic, laughable faces!!!

PARTY DOWN!!!!57 ::b29::::lmao::::rotfl::::b29::::lmao::::rotfl:: ::b29::
Better be careful with that Sin or else the LARGE WORD LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER will stop by this post and give you shit about posting in this manner.