Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zenith's witch powers
Has anyone been effected yet? What are the signs that you've been vexed by some religious witch bitch?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Has anyone been effected yet? What are the signs that you've been vexed by some religious witch bitch?
You know, all spells are not bad spells. It all depends on the person. Most, of any consequence, are to help bring balance, enlightenment, and evoke positive forces.

By the way, why did you make a thread about this? I thought this was a dead issue around these parts?

::RIP::::dunno::
Zenith Wrote:By the way, why did you make a thread about this? I thought this was a dead issue around these parts?
And apparently you don't want it to be a dead issue or you would not have replied to it. You like the attention and the mystique, for those less easily entranced than me. :Yawn: You are utterly transparent, bimbo.
Zenith Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:Has anyone been effected yet? What are the signs that you've been vexed by some religious witch bitch?
You know, all spells are not bad spells. It all depends on the person. Most, of any consequence, are to help bring balance, enlightenment, and evoke positive forces.

By the way, why did you make a thread about this? I thought this was a dead issue around these parts?

I don't give a fuck who thought what was or wasn't a dead issue. I wanted to know some signs that a Wiccan is on my case. Also, are they fun in bed?
86 112
Sinister Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:By the way, why did you make a thread about this? I thought this was a dead issue around these parts?
And apparently you don't want it to be a dead issue or you would not have replied to it. You like the attention and the mystique, for those less easily entranced than me. :Yawn: You are utterly transparent, bimbo.
When someone makes a post on a forum that you happen to be a member of, why the fuck wouldn't you respond to it? That's why you joined the motherfucking forum isn't it, dumb bitch!

As for mystique, I haven't heard anyone mention anything about mystique except your dumb ass. What the fuck is so goddamn mysterious about what a person chooses to believe in, you fucking cunt! Who gives a wad of horse shit anyway??? I don't have a need to discuss this here but if someone wants to talk about it then I certainly won't discourage them...especially the goddamn forum administrator, you fuck faced ass!

You are so stupid sometimes, I swear. Get your head out your ass and pay the fuck attention some goddamn time!

You know Sin-ASS-ter, it seems to me that, you like it as well. You responded to me responding to MF.

This, by the way, is simple forum etiquette. You discount whore!
So bite me demon bitch ::b29::

Good post, Zenith, and this is one of the funny parts:

Quote:When someone makes a post on a forum that you happen to be a member of, why the fuck wouldn't you respond to it? That's why you joined the motherfucking forum isn't it, dumb bitch!

::lmao::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Good post, Zenith, and this is one of the funny parts:

Quote:When someone makes a post on a forum that you happen to be a member of, why the fuck wouldn't you respond to it? That's why you joined the motherfucking forum isn't it, dumb bitch!

It's all pretty funny to me. I like the topic but if it makes others uncomfortable then I don't have a problem not discussing it. I don't give a fuck about what sin-ASS-ter thinks or anyone else for that matter. Anyone who has anyting to say about it can kiss my ass, and lick my arm pits.
Zenith Wrote:You know, all spells are not bad spells. It all depends on the person. Most, of any consequence, are to help bring balance, enlightenment, and evoke positive forces.

This is the kind of moronic claptrap that "Wiccans" are so fond of spouting.

All this moral "white light" benevolent, "positive energy" horseshit is the common currency of all the fucking idiots into all this new age crap.

All the wiccans I have met are either fat lesbians with facial hair or female con artists selling potions to the gullible.

Which category do you fit into bitch?, I'm guessing both.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Which category do you fit into bitch?, I'm guessing both.
I could tell ya, but then I'd have to kill ya....hahaha

Fuck off [color="blue"]"Opie-1- can't-no-me"[/color]
Quote:That's why you joined the motherfucking forum isn't it, dumb bitch!
Never assume to know why I do anything. In answer; no, I did not join this forum to answer questions about myself or my lifestyle from anyone.

Quote:I don't have a need to discuss this here but if someone wants to talk about it then I certainly won't discourage them

Which is in complete constrast to your earlier "no comment" response. When you say "no comment" and then engage in a conversation about the topic you had "no comment" to earlier, it shows you are an attention whore, and do want to promote a certain personna. As I said before; your ass is showing.
Quote:simple forum etiquette

You wouldn't know etiquette - forum or otherwise - if it came up and slapped you in your empty head.
Quote:demon bitch

Now everyone knows I am a bitch. I wear that tag proudly, but I really like the addition of demon!!! That's fabulous, thank you!!!
whatever.
bite me bitch ::fu::
Zenith Wrote:whatever.
Oooooh.....a "scathing" reply from the <guffaw chuckle> "witch"... ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
Sinister Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:whatever.
Oooooh.....a "scathing" reply from the <guffaw chuckle> "witch"... ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
Go to hell bitch...or in your case...go to heaven!

:;beat::
Hi Demon Bitch. ::wave::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Hi Demon Bitch. ::wave::

Hiya, shithead!! ::bigg::

Looks like your witch buddy ran out of cleverness. Not that she had much to begin with, but she used it all up!! ::lmao::

At least she is good for an occasional laugh.....when I'm really bored.
Hey, look what I got in my email today:

[Image: FTS.gif]
Sinister Wrote:Looks like your witch buddy ran out of cleverness.
That
Middle Finger Wrote:
Zenith Wrote:

I don't give a fuck who thought what was or wasn't a dead issue. I wanted to know some signs that a Wiccan is on my case. Also, are they fun in bed?
Damn! I don't know how I let this slip by me without replying.

answer: I can show you better than I can tell you. When you are ready just close your eyes.
Jesus ...
86 112
Hahahaha.....What the hell did you see when you closed your eyes ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]