Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Et al.
I used that in an email today rather than type something like "Lisa and everyone else" and one of the people on my mailing list called me to ask what it meant.

Yes, we do have internet connections at work and I think there might even be some old time bound dictionaries around... wouldn't you think she'd save herself the possible embarassment and just look it up? I know I would.
People are lazy like that. I need to use et al more, it would be handy. I'm just not used to using it.
86 112
i'm used to using it, i spent years writing legal briefs for lazy-ass lawyers.

res ipsa this! ::lmao::

LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I used that in an email today rather than type something like "Lisa and everyone else" and one of the people on my mailing list called me to ask what it meant.

Yes, we do have internet connections at work and I think there might even be some old time bound dictionaries around... wouldn't you think she'd save herself the possible embarassment and just look it up? I know I would.

Dim people often expose their ignorance without realising.

MF does the same here at Mock everyday.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
See what a fuck he is. Fuck you, OP.
86 112
jackboots Wrote:i'm used to using it, i spent years writing legal briefs for lazy-ass lawyers.

res ipsa this! ::lmao::
Better hide that one from Lick-squid "lest ye be" a LARGE WORD totin' cohort.

I had to look that one up Jackboots.

I worked in the legal field right out of college for a few years, but I didn't know what the fuck that meant. I did know et. al

I fucking hate lawyers, except when they win my case.