Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fucking damn spiders
i am freaking out. i had a spider bite recently that nearly sent me to ER. shit. when i was having a heart attack it took me 4 hours to call 911. i am not going to ER for anything.

but these fucking spiders are making me crazy!

i just sprayed one...it walked away and spray took the paint off the wall!

here is thing i need therapy for...i go to bed and think spiders are crawling on me.

I've got a co-worker that's such a freak about the things, she actually screams if she sees them online. At work. It was mildly amusing the first 50 times she did it, but I'm starting to wonder if she might have a phobia or something.
i'm not the screaming type. i could smash spiders and kill poisonous snakes with no problem. but now i'm getting nervous. i seriously thought i'd lose my foot over spider bite! i am at the point i am going to wear combat boots to bed. it is not funny to me.

jackboots Wrote:shit. when i was having a heart attack it took me 4 hours to call 911. i am not going to ER for anything.

And all this from what MF and antagonist call "the best health care system in the world?"

::lmao::

A few years ago I was taken to ER with chest pains, I was examined, tested, x-rayed and discharged with a clean bill of health in 45 minutes and it cost me fuck all.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
it was MY fault. i refused to believe i was having a heart attack. as soon as i called they showed up, and called my LT. i was in ER 10 minutes before they took me to OR. while on the table my LT called me. the EMT took my ID and called the sheriff.

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:shit. when i was having a heart attack it took me 4 hours to call 911. i am not going to ER for anything.

And all this from what MF and antagonist call "the best health care system in the world?"

::lmao::

A few years ago I was taken to ER with chest pains, I was examined, tested, x-rayed and discharged with a clean bill of health in 45 minutes and it cost me fuck all.

And what the fuck does HER not wanting to go to the ER have to do with our health care system? Are you so totally stupid that you cannot differentiate her own unwillingness to go from a problem with a system?

She didnt' WANT to go not AFRAID to go you stupid git.
And let me add this to your 'free' health care system in the uk Chickie.....

You ARE paying for your healthcare. You pay through the massive taxes you get raped for daily for inferior care and filthy hospitals and long waits for operations and doctor visits.

NOTHING comes free from the government and if you think it does you're even dumber than you reveal.
He really is just plain stupid, I'm starting to think. His desire to bash America is greater than his mental skills, obviously.
86 112
jackboots Wrote:i am freaking out. i had a spider bite recently that nearly sent me to ER. shit. when i was having a heart attack it took me 4 hours to call 911. i am not going to ER for anything.

but these fucking spiders are making me crazy!

i just sprayed one...it walked away and spray took the paint off the wall!

here is thing i need therapy for...i go to bed and think spiders are crawling on me.

That sucks. Are there spider traps, or do you have to spray? You guys might want to get Terminex or something.
86 112
The Antagonist Wrote:And let me add this to your 'free' health care system in the uk Chickie.....

You ARE paying for your healthcare. You pay through the massive taxes you get raped for daily for inferior care and filthy hospitals and long waits for operations and doctor visits.

NOTHING comes free from the government and if you think it does you're even dumber than you reveal.

The World Health Organization "ranked the countries of the world in terms of overall health performance, and the U.S. was...37th."

Great Britain was 9th.

Is being completely wrong about everything your new hobby antboy?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
[user=34]jackboots[/user] wrote:
Quote: i am at the point i am going to wear combat boots to bed.
I assumed you already did wear combat boots to bed?! lol

on a serious note I understand your fear of them. I have a friend who got bit on a camping trip and almost an arm when it swelled up and got all infected. tiny spider bite almost took his arm. I don't fear them like my wife does, but I have no problem stepping on them without thinking about it.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I've got a co-worker that's such a freak about the things, she actually screams if she sees them online. At work. It was mildly amusing the first 50 times she did it, but I'm [color="blue"]starting to wonder if she might have a phobia[/color] or something.
I know what it is only because I have it. It's labeled Arachnophobia. The only thing is, it's not just a fear of spiders it's a fear of the entire arachnid family. I don't fear mites, tics or scorpions as I do spiders. I am very cautious when I know I am in an area that they tend to populate but spiders.........ick! I can
The Antagonist Wrote:And let me add this to your 'free' health care system in the uk Chickie.....

He was the inspiration for the movie
OOH blimey then I must put on me "Wellies"!
Zenith Wrote:[quote=LittleMissPoopyPants]I've got a co-worker that's such a freak about the things, she actually screams if she sees them online. At work. It was mildly amusing the first 50 times she did it, but I'm starting to wonder if she might have a phobia or something.
I know what it is only because I have it. It's labeled Arachnophobia. The only thing is, it's not just a fear of spiders it's a fear of the entire arachnid family. I don't fear mites, tics or scorpions as I do spiders. I am very cautious when I know I am in an area that they tend to populate but spiders.........ick! I can
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:That was my attempt to be funny. :Blush:
Oops!

Sor-we :Blush:

I know it's a funny subject because they are such little motherfuckers.

"but I sooo scarrrred of 'em" They make me want to poop my pants

::tip::::worried::
Zenith Wrote:[quote=LittleMissPoopyPants]I've got a co-worker that's such a freak about the things, she actually screams if she sees them online. At work. It was mildly amusing the first 50 times she did it, but I'm [color="blue"]starting to wonder if she might have a phobia[/color] or something.
I don't like insects, period! All those little legs moving in different directions at the same time, excessive body hair, getting into food while I'm trying to eat. Little bastards!

I had a centipede crawling down my bedroom wall one night and I was actually unable to move, I was so freaked out. Fortunately one of my cats made mincemeat of the thing and I vacuumed the corpse up. I still made sure to stick the vacuum cleaner outside in the garage in case the bug reassembled itself and came after me while I was sleeping.

You just can't be too careful.
Liquid Wrote:[quote=Zenith][quote=LittleMissPoopyPants]I've got a co-worker that's such a freak about the things, she actually screams if she sees them online. At work. It was mildly amusing the first 50 times she did it, but I'm starting to wonder if she might have a phobia or something.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Quote:
Now you're just being [color="yellow"]obsequious[/color].
I would take the time to look that word up, but why waste my time. Mrs DICKtionary will be along soon enough to school us all.