Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
800 posts
800 posts of sheer quality and counting.

You may contribute to this thread with posts of hushed awe and submissive supplication.

::bravo::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Fuck you and your 800 posts...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:800 posts of mind numbing drivel.

You may contribute to this thread with posts ofwell earned disgust for me.

::thumbs::
Duchess Wrote:Fuck you and your 800 posts...

I said hushed awe and submissive supplication.

Not pathetic attempts to sound aggressive and edgy.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:800 posts of mind numbing drivel.

You used the edit option for a pitiful attempt at comic effect!

Well done.

::aww::12
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
LittleMissPoopyPants[/user Wrote:wrote: [/b]
Quote:[b][user=32]Ordinary Peephole]800 posts of mind numbing drivel.

Quote:You used the edit option for brilliantcomic effect!

Well done.

::bow::
Thank you, I've always been clever that way.
Quote:Fuck you and your 800 posts

That took me by surprise, Duchess ... ::laugh::
86 112
Congrats on your wonderful achievement. Maybe when you get 1000 posts we can have a party and rename the site http://www.mockOrdinaryPeephole.com

Only then will you truly achieve the awesome greatness you honestly deserve.
Liquid Wrote:Congrats on your wonderful achievement. Maybe when you get 1000 posts we can have a party and rename the site http://www.mockOrdinaryPeephole.com

He speaks the truth.

I am the lifeblood of this forum.

Without me it would wither and die.
You were both made for each other.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:He speaks the truth.

Well I don't know about lifeblood but you certainly are the "itchy-irritant" of the forum that's for sure...you swollen blowfish.
[user=61]Zenith[/user] wrote:
Quote:...you swollen blowfish.
now that is funny. swollen blowfish....man you are a douche bag.
Liquid Wrote:[user=61]Zenith[/user] wrote:
There is "hidden" satire in that statement and I really don't expect you to understand so crawl away little dip-shit.
Zenith Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:[user=61]Zenith[/user] wrote:
There is "hidden" satire in that statement and I really don't expect you to understand so crawl away little dip-shit.
[Image: rocks-your-so-boring.jpg]
Liquid Wrote:[Image: rocks-your-so-boring.jpg]
awwhh, I understand
I not only understand them, but I DON'T have to drag them out and a bunch of large words every single post to make everyone else think I am intelligent. You on the other hand just keep proving over and over again that an ant has a higher IQ then you do. You probably have your 3rd grade teacher on speed dial to assist you with your posts. Loser.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:Congrats on your wonderful achievement. Maybe when you get 1000 posts we can have a party and rename the site http://www.mockOrdinaryPeephole.com

He speaks the truth.

The only thing that's withered and dead around here are your dangly bits. ::aww::
Liquid Wrote:I not only understand them, but I DON'T have to drag them out and a bunch of large words every single post to make everyone else think I am intelligent. You on the other hand just keep proving over and over again that an ant has a higher IQ then you do. You probably have your 3rd grade teacher on speed dial to assist you with your posts. Loser.
Wow!
You have just demonstrated how much of a loser YOU really are. If you consider the words I use in my posts to be large then you should return to your undergraduate English professor and slap the ever lovin
Zenith Wrote:[quote=Liquid]I not only understand them, but I DON'T have to drag them out and a bunch of large words every single post to make everyone else think I am intelligent. You on the other hand just keep proving over and over again that an ant has a higher IQ then you do. You probably have your 3rd grade teacher on speed dial to assist you with your posts. Loser.
Wow!
You have just demonstrated how much of a loser YOU really are. If you consider the words I use in my posts to be large then you should return to your undergraduate English professor and slap the ever lovin
[user=61]Zenith[/user] wrote:
Quote:
  • Quote:Meaningless pics that lend little or nothing to help the reader decipher your gibbering babble
Quote:
Quote:
I am pretty sure that the other members here appreciate and love the picture below. See in this case the picture does say 1000 words about you, starting with you are an ass clown who thinks using his big words is cool, when really it is just a way of overcompensating for your 2.5 inch penis.

[Image: attachment.php?id=142]