Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your mom fucks dogs?
this is horrible animal abuse and i really feel for a son who found his mother doing this on tape. does it get any sicker??? is his life fucked forever? or is it evidence that he's sane to turn this over?

memories of mom...chocolate chip cookies and Christmas. and dog-fucking. i could cry for this guy.

OKLAHOMA CITY

Jesus Christ ...
86 112
if this poor guy doesn't become a serial killer i will be surprised. we're talking norman bates here.

I love Best Friends, those people are saints. I can't believe the dogs were being considered for euthanasia; like the article said, they're victims of abuse.
jackboots Wrote:if this poor guy doesn't become a serial killer i will be surprised. we're talking norman bates here.
He's an adult, he should be able to handle it better than if he was still a child.
amazing how fucked up people are. just incredible
Damn that telltale peanut-butter.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
As a matter of fact..............keep the kids away!!!!!! all it takes is a few seconds..............25
After reading this bitch was filmed 150 timesI feel ill!
Am I the only one that finds this fasinating and sick? What the fuck makes people do this shit? Are they that hard up? Are they so ugly that only a dog will fuck them? Do they have that much insecurity? I would love to interview this dumbass! And Mock them until they cry.
I guess the excitement of something different? Sex is animalistic, so maybe they get into that aspect another level? Damn, I just like some nice big titties ...
86 112
Holy......fuckin'......shit.

There is nothing more depraved and sick than someone who gets off on this shit. What in Christ's name are people becoming??????? This bitch needs to be shot, diced up and thrown into a trough for pigs to eat. I am revolted.

Fucking sick cunts.....
Oh, I dunno. Raping children, fucking corpses... I can think of several things that are more disgusting and perverted.
[quote=jackboots]this is horrible animal abuse and i really feel for a son who found his mother doing this on tape. does it get any sicker??? is his life fucked forever? or is it evidence that he's sane to turn this over?

memories of mom...chocolate chip cookies and Christmas. i could cry for this guy.

OKLAHOMA CITY
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I wonder how many women will try to adopt those dogs.:shock:
I wonder if the dogs will try to fuck every woman they come into contact with since they have been trained to fuck human women.
Liquid Wrote:I wonder if the dogs will try to fuck every woman they come into contact with since they have been trained to fuck human women.
they'd probably hump your leg.

yea but think about it, all they know is fucking humans and now they are going to go to a place with humans. they will want to fuck them. then what?
It shouldn't be a problem unless a woman is on her hands and knees and waving her hoochie around invitingly. ::lmao::
The sad part is these people at the sanctuary think the dogs understand they are victims and would make good adoptable pets.

They will not. They will continue all their lives, neutered or not , thinking it's OK to fuck humans.

Neutering and spaying at late ages in animals does NOT take away the urge to have sex.

I would not let these dogs go to any home and if euthanasia was the ONLY other option, sadly that is my choice. These dogs in a pack of other dogs will constantly be looking for sex, and they most likely will be in fights among the other dogs due to them not being properly trained or socialized and treated like DOGS but as sex objects.

Jesus, it's bad enough there are tons of dogs out there going crotch diving never mind these two out of control horn-dogs.