Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Mock in the grip of terminal wind down?
Lately Mock has been very dull, the same people swapping the same insults about the same subjects over and over again.

We desperately need new blood here to crank things up a bit or Mock as we know it might come to a grinding halt.

::wait::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I blame you, basher of American Italian men.
...I write Mock's site address in lipstick on the mirrors in ladies rooms...The thing is, the average female can't take what is passed out in Mock...Which leads me to believe that all the chicks in here are above average...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I blame you, basher of American Italian men.
::laugh::
86 112
See how good and nice Duchess is? Please, show her love.
86 112
OP, I'd like to tar and feather you, did you know that?
86 112
LittleMissPoopyPants Wrote:I blame you, basher of American Italian men.

I can only work with the material I am provided with.

If MF finally admits that he is a cross dresser and a paedophile then perhaps I can go in more creative directions.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Middle Finger Wrote:OP, I'd like to tar and feather you, did you know that?

Is that some kind of "gayspeak" for wanting to suck my dick?

No thanks.
No, that was hetero speak for I want to tar and feather you.
86 112
Quote:If MF finally admits that he is a cross dresser and a paedophile then perhaps I can go in more creative directions.

Sorry, normal hetero here. Once again, I disappoint your obviously metro-sex desires.
86 112
No, it's just experiencing a slow down.
Like the Great Depression.
We'll get out of it sooner or later.
NiGgEr.
Quote:No, the bottle is half-empty... You optimistic whore!

::laugh::
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Lately Mock has been very dull, the same people swapping the same insults about the same subjects over and over again.

We desperately need new blood here to crank things up a bit or Mock as we know it might come to a grinding halt.

::wait::
Although I haven't been here very long, it does kinda make you lose interest after a while. Engaging new people might help. Make posts that would cause everyone to respond (i.e. the post about things you hate).

I only get to browse when I am working at my computer and most of the time I have to log on and off (depending on what I am doing). If I don't see anything that I can respond to then I log off and wait until the next day. I try to start threads, but don't really get a lot of response as I am not very familiar with what truly pisses everyone off or makes them want to talk about general shit that piss them off.

I do like this cave though, it's so dark and dangerously inviting...hahaha
:Diablo:
It's a new site, hang in there ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:It's a new site, hang in there ...

i was the 74th member of 24...i figured it was hopeless. but it's only as hopeless as one's determination. right now i have the honor of apopular supported forum over there. but i put a lot of work into it.

what i was thinking is that i'd hate for my kids to read my posts here! :shock:

jackboots Wrote:what i was thinking is that i'd hate for my kids to read my posts here! :shock:
OMG, never thought about that possibility. What a truly frightening thought...YIKES!
[Image: scared0016.gif]
Funny thing is, I initially couldn't tell if it was a new site or just extremely exclusive do to its' crass nature.

MF, was this a spinn-off from another site that you were involved in or was it just something you always wanted to do? I have wondered about that from time to time.
jackboots Wrote:

i was the 74th member of 24...i figured it was hopeless. but it's only as hopeless as one's determination. right now i have the honor of apopular supported forum over there. but i put a lot of work into it.

BINGO!

Just like real life. You can cuss for a FUCKING while, but it gets old fast.

That and the expectation for newbies to tolerate the asinine "quarantine."

Funny thing is, when (as a newbie) I posted a "don't give a shit" post, it was immediate entry.

But you can't expect my nearly superhuman prescience and off the scale intelligence from the general public.

They tire easily.

:dude:
Zenith Wrote:
Funny thing is, I initially couldn't tell if it was a new site or just extremely exclusive do to its' crass nature.

MF, was this a spinn-off from another site that you were involved in or was it just something you always wanted to do? I have wondered about that from time to time.

I'm a natural sarcastic smartass who enjoys certain aspects of mocking, so I had been thinking about this type of site for a while. It had been suppressed due to the kind of sites I run or am involved with. I had been discussing it with our absent Supermod Overlord on another site, but a few key people from 24HourForums that appreciated this type of "entertainment" or outlet motivated me to do it. They were key to this process because I knew they would post here, which relieves the biggest problem with newest sites - getting people to post. I knew once I told them I wanted to they would be all over it and make me move my ass, which is what happened. They can reveal themselves if they wish.

Those key people deserve some founding-related credit, not the site they happen to come from. There were people here participating from other sites at the start.

It's not a spin-off - it is its own site, standalone, whether other sites or people fade away.

86 112
Tommy Tourette Wrote:
jackboots Wrote:

BINGO!

Just like real life. You can cuss for a FUCKING while, but it gets old fast.

That and the expectation for newbies to tolerate the asinine "quarantine."

Funny thing is, when (as a newbie) I posted a "don't give a shit" post, it was immediate entry.

But you can't expect my nearly superhuman prescience and off the scale intelligence from the general public.

They tire easily.

:dude:

I don't know ... but I can see what you mean. Do you really think a newbie would not sign up because they are going to get tortured for a bit? I like initiation torture ... maybe Sinister has some comments.

86 112