Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welfare Bitches
...Let me preface this by saying I give back to my community consistantly...I am all for helping others who haven't been as blessed as I am but, I'm taking issue with these freakin' women who reproduce like rabbits and they are doing it on our dime...I stood behind a grossly overweight woman and her five offspring who had a cart filled with a seafood fest...At first my only thought was, mmmm, looks good...Then she whipped out her food stamp card to pay for it all...In that moment I was pissed !...I don't really know anything about welfare and how it works but, isn't there any rules?...Any guidelines?...
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's an inherently corrupt system. It went from a safety net to a way of life for way too many people.
86 112
as long as it's food, they can pay with food stamps. that includes high-end shit working people would think twice about purchasing.

i believe in feeding the children. it's not their fault parents are worthless scum-sucking maggots who won't work.

but it is a way of life for many. we just have to suck it up.

hey, i have served papers on 25-year-old crack whores who keep delivering babies for their parents to raise on welfare.

i do not begrudge any child the food he/she needs. what is the real issue? it's the lack of a work ethic.

It repulses me to agree with Douchess, but I think there needs to be a higher standard set for those wanting food assistance. If you can't feed your kids, you should have the help the government can offer. But there has to be some give, not just take.

Once you have been qualified for these benfits, you have to agree to a sterilization process that prevents you from squeezing out more puppies which can be reversed once you have proven that you can and do work. Such as being employed in one job with few issues (tardiness, absences) for one year. But then, you have to either come off the food stamps or the amount you get is decreased. Each case should be looked at individually and treated according to what is best for the children involved, not the crack whore with 9 kids from 9 different daddies.

The types of things you can buy should be relegated. Just because you get 170 bucks a month for food does not mean you get to buy crab legs and shrimp. Healthy, necessary food; milk, cereal, eggs, staples to make things from scratch. Not 2" thick porterhouses and portabella mushrooms and Rice Krispie treats.
who my baby daddy? i don't know!

I saw this on a bumper sticker yesterday....

WORK HARD

Millions On Welfare Are Counting On You

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:...Let me preface this by saying I give back to my community consistantly...I am all for helping others who haven't been as blessed as I am but, I'm taking issue with these freakin' women who reproduce like rabbits and they are doing it on our dime...I stood behind a grossly overweight woman and her five offspring who had a cart filled with a seafood fest...At first my only thought was, mmmm, looks good...Then she whipped out her food stamp card to pay for it all...In that moment I was pissed !...I don't really know anything about welfare and how it works but, isn't there any rules?...Any guidelines?...

Yeah people on welfare shouldn't be allowed to buy seafood, they should exist on a diet of hardtack and swill.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.