Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OP
OP is brilliant and funny and i love him.

jackboots Wrote:OP is brilliant and funny and i love him.

Thanks Jackboots.

I can't wait to hear how much the other mock members love me too !

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I almost gagged and dropped my pitchfork when I read that. Maybe I will find him to be funnier after he is done converting to Islam.
86 112
well who the fuck cares? as long as i adore you.

Middle Finger Wrote:
I almost gagged and dropped my pitchfork when I read that. Maybe I will find him to be funnier after he is done converting to Islam.
fucking new yorker.

Middle Finger Wrote:

Allah hu akbar.

Bitch pillow.

:Yawn:
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

Allah hu akbar.

Bitch pillow.

::lmao:: Good one! BUT ... that put me in danger, because when I laughed, I dropped my cell phone, ruining my family's number one line of defense. NOT GOOD.
86 112
Actually, all three people in this thread so far I appreciate. Just because I disagree on some large issues with 2 of them doesn't mean I don't appreciate them.

And what the fuck is this JB; mocking the mock forum with your sweetness and sunshine and happy crap??? Sheesh....::doh::
Middle Finger Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:

Allah hu akbar.

Bitch pillow.

::lmao:: Good one! BUT ... that put me in danger, because when I laughed, I dropped my cell phone, ruining my family's number one line of defense. NOT GOOD.

My number one line of defence is to disarm intruders with my rapier wit.

I then finish them off with my razor sharp tongue.
Sinister Wrote:Actually, all three people in this thread so far I appreciate. Just because I disagree on some large issues with 2 of them doesn't mean I don't appreciate them.

And what the fuck is this JB; mocking the mock forum with your sweetness and sunshine and happy crap??? Sheesh....::doh::

I appreciate you too.

Like a rotting corpse appreciates worms.

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I appreciate you too.

Like a rotting corpse appreciates worms.
THAT'S more like it. Fuck all this lovey-dovey shit. Makes me feel like heaving.
I hate everyone in this thread so you are all down by 4. Why don't you all go jump in a boxcar full of barbed wire!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Maggot Wrote:I hate everyone in this thread so you are all down by 4. Why don't you all go jump in a boxcar full of barbed wire!!!

Maybe you should examine your stupid fucking avatar more closely and practice what you preach.

Mong.
Dong
Pong
OP can go suck the Queen's balls for all I care.
86 112
Bong
Song
Middle Finger Wrote:OP can go suck the Queen's balls for all I care.
ben-wa mong solo
Middle Finger Wrote:OP can go suck the Queen's balls for all I care.