Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real life threat?
If I posted this in reply to someone would you consider it to be a real life threat?

"BTW don't say anything hateful about my daughter, I know how to find you."
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Oh shit, here we go ... crying little bitch mode ...
86 112
I guess it would depend on if they knew your were a wimp or not.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-16-2009, 10:35 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Oh shit, here we go ... crying little bitch mode ...

Frank loves it when you bring up shit from 24 at Mock.

::lol::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I thought you were maybe thinking about saying that to Frank. I was hoping that you would find him and beat each other to death with a dirty pillow and an exercise ball.
I don't think it's necessary to personally attack pillows like that, Sally.
86 112
(12-16-2009, 10:29 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: If I posted this in reply to someone would you consider it to be a real life threat?

I wouldn't take it as a threat, but there are a lot of weak dick fucks that can't take a joke, jab, or a beat down.
(12-16-2009, 10:29 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: If I posted this in reply to someone would you consider it to be a real life threat?

Yes, that is a threat. You comment is a reference to finding someone off line and taking some sort of unsaid but implied action.

I answered your question.
(12-16-2009, 09:28 PM)Liquid Wrote:

Yes, that is a threat. You comment is a reference to finding someone off line and taking some sort of unsaid but implied action.

Speak of the devil...
(12-16-2009, 09:49 PM)SyberBitch Wrote:

Speak of the devil...

........he was looking for a soul to steal.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

"unsaid but implied action"? could be a fucking kiss or a hug or pat on the ass, fuckin wimp.11
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Long time no see Pillsbury dough boy.
(12-16-2009, 07:34 PM)twisteroo Wrote:

I wouldn't take it as a threat, but there are a lot of weak dick fucks that can't take a joke, jab, or a beat down.

::lol::
86 112
Yeah why worry?

It's just the Klan getting away with breaking the ten commandments at 24 yet again.

I post a little dig at Jives? post deleted,final warning.

Mudflap name calls twice and makes clear implied threats? - No action.

About the level of consistency we have come to expect from our resident little Guido.
Careful or Guido will claim you're acting like a victim.

Yeah, a victim of capricious and arbitrary moderation by a slack jawed buffoon.
Little Guido can prevaricate about his admining all he likes, anyone with half a brain can see the truth.
You are in luck, OP. Woe Is Me now offers aid and comfort to other victims.
86 112
Saw that one coming a mile away... Frank's more regular than my daily bowel movement.
Little Guido is becoming more of a boring birdbrain with each passing day.
More luck for you, OP. Lumpy Bowels now offers exciting ways, such as links to disgust on YouTube, to deter your boredom.
86 112