Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Goatbitch a bona fide loony?
This is her avatar of what I am assuming is a photograph of one of her eyes.

She looks like a white haired, wild eyed, woman of the forest, very scary, like something out of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane. A thousand yard stare that has seen too much, like a police photo of Nick Nolte's lastest drunken rampage.

Is goatbitch a genuine loopy old crone?

Attached Files
.jpg   1519.jpg (Size: 2.18 KB / Downloads: 70)
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

That's funny that you started this thread...I went over there earlier to see what you guys had been talking about after jb bumped that thread & my first thought upon seeing GoatBitch's new av was how creepy hideous it is...For someone who is often found to be making such "earthy" comments I would have thought she would have chosen something a lil' more provocative.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My curiosity has finally gotten the better of me. What is this "24" that is spoken of here ad nauseum? A forum for rabid fans of the show or what?
Commando Cunt Queen
http://www.24hourforums.com

a forum some of us belong to, Frank owns it also.

It's Frank's 'nice' forum that's filled with far right christian fundamentalists.

Sorry, but I think she's got a pretty eye. It looks kind of stupid held open that wide, but not bad.
(01-25-2010, 07:26 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: It's Frank's 'nice' forum that's filled with far right christian fundamentalists.

"Nice" and "far right Christian fundamentalists" are a contradiction in terms. Just saying.
Commando Cunt Queen
That's why nice was in quotes. They're a bunch of jackasses over there. Frank's quick with the ban button as well.
(01-25-2010, 08:55 PM)LuMPyPussy Wrote: That's why nice was in quotes. They're a bunch of jackasses over there. Frank's quick with the ban button as well.

I will have to take a look. I need more jackasses in my life, lol.
Commando Cunt Queen
She is a bit of a fucking nut. People that quote the bible and worship smelly Italians have never come across as normal to me.
(01-25-2010, 04:24 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: This is her avatar of what I am assuming is a photograph of one of her eyes.

She looks like a white haired, wild eyed, woman of the forest, very scary, like something out of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane. A thousand yard stare that has seen too much, like a police photo of Nick Nolte's lastest drunken rampage.

Is goatbitch a genuine loopy old crone?

Well.... the green is a nice color, but it looks like it's set in a fucked up face. And what's with all the blur?? Stupid bitch can't focus her camera?
Has anyone noticed the other bat-shit crazy "womens" pic? Fuxie has gone off the high board into the wading pool...nothing like a good ol' bible with a handgun laying on top of it.
Fug duh kund
(01-26-2010, 02:35 AM)Luke Warmwater Wrote: nothing like a good ol' bible with a handgun laying on top of it.

Didn't you know...That's how all kind, loving, tolerant Christians present themselves.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]