Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Don't dare laugh at POTD's
Don't dare quote POTD's at 24 and laugh at them or you will get banned from 24.
Unless you are a member of the clan quoting some right wing racist crap thats been voted POTD, that's okay.
Quote a POTD you thought was funny and laugh at it however?, bannable offence.
To make this work maybe Frank should be the only person who is allowed to vote for posts at 24? might makes things easier. Or maybe some guidelines on what kind of posts we are allowed to vote for and what kind of posts we are not allowed to vote for?

http://www.24hourforums.com/view_topic.p...76#p288676
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Make sure you don't take into account your special status as a pre-banned repeat offender.
86 112
I don't understand why it was ok for Mudd to call Luke a pompous ass, but not for Luke to respond by calling Mudd an unemployed loser. And why the fuck is Opie in trouble for laughing at it? Fucking ridiculous.
(02-01-2010, 12:48 PM)sally Wrote: I don't understand why it was ok for Mudd to call Luke a pompous ass, but not for Luke to respond by calling Mudd an unemployed loser. And why the fuck is Opie in trouble for laughing at it? Fucking ridiculous.

Welcome to the moral labyrinth that is 24hourforums Sally.

717 members, 717 different sets of rules/standards.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Go back a few posts and Luke started with calling them idiots. The real context is Mudd is a regular there - Luke just comes in, basically, to flame and personally attack. Luke needs to stop it immediately. It's been an ongoing thing.
86 112
(02-01-2010, 12:43 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: Make sure you don't take into account your special status as a pre-banned repeat offender.

PRE-BANNED?? 115
Ninja just can't win.
i would expire from unmitigated ennui without him. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Pre-banned?! what the fuck does that even mean?

Is that a new forum status you have invented just for me?

Gee thanks.
Wow....that really ruins my day, I may not be able to eat my lunch.

28 fucking drama queens.......115
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-01-2010, 12:59 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Pre-banned?! what the fuck does that even mean?

Is that a new forum status you have invented just for me?

Gee thanks.

That's right, just for you, my little Pre-Banned hair-dying homo.

If Maggot knew everything you were Pre for he wouldn't eat dinner either.
86 112
Gee maggot is so tough, he doesn't even like listening to "faggoty" music, whatever the fuck that means.

He only listens to "manly" music while doing yardwork and eating jerky.

He's a real mans man.
(02-01-2010, 01:12 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Gee maggot is so tough, he doesn't even like listening to "faggoty" music, whatever the fuck that means.

He only listens to "manly" music while doing yardwork and eating jerky.

He's a real mans man.

You don't know what faggoty means? 28
86 112

I have nothing bad or snarky to say about POTD...I loved me some POTD...75
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes.

But what constitutes "faggoty" music? and for that matter what constitutes "manly" music.
WTF......If I unbuttoned my shirt, my heart would fucking fall out for you.
(02-01-2010, 01:19 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I have nothing bad or snarky to say about POTD...I loved me some POTD...75

Just don't quote or laugh at selected POTD's or you will be put on "pre-banned" status like me.
(02-01-2010, 01:20 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Just don't quote or laugh at selected POTD's or you will be put on "pre-banned" status like me.

I mostly stay away from there 'cuz I know I won't be able to keep my honest opinions to myself but, every month or so I pop in to see if there is ANYTHING I can comment on...I tried just the other day & the very first thread I entered I saw Fox, the resident God lovin', God fearin', GOOD christian woman saying words to the effect, "it would have been great had an earthquake leveled that room with everyone in it"...I immediately left.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-01-2010, 12:48 PM)sally Wrote: I don't understand why it was ok for Mudd to call Luke a pompous ass, but not for Luke to respond by calling Mudd an unemployed loser. And why the fuck is Opie in trouble for laughing at it? Fucking ridiculous.

A perfect example of a double standard and illogical reasoning...and because "I" said so...

The cock-sucker mf apologizes to the most hypocritical of the bunch as though he weren't part of it. Sorry, but mudflap sits there and bitches about people sucking off the governement welfare teat when he's doing the same thing....drawing SSI disability. Did you see his reasoning for this? "I paid into it, so it's my due." Well if everyone decided to fucking 'retire' as a gimp when not necessary wouldn't that eat up everything intended for the real gimps?

Fucking piece of shit.

Then there's mf coddling the cock-sucker mudflap as if he were the baby jesus. Pretty sick relationship if you ask me...hey mf, you're protecting the worms that are eating 24 from the inside with their security leaks.

BTW, to alleviate having myself called a hypocrite too, the information stated about the gimp above has all been provided by him in his previous posts at 24....a shameless act in itself but he needs attention for something...
Fug duh kund
This is gonna leave a skidmark, I just know it will Toto.
(02-01-2010, 03:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: This is gonna leave a skidmark, I just know it will Toto.

So long as its in YOUR undershorts. And none of us have to see, smell, or even hear any more about it.
(02-01-2010, 12:36 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Don't dare quote POTD's at 24 and laugh at them or you will get banned from 24.
Unless you are a member of the clan quoting some right wing racist crap thats been voted POTD, that's okay.
Quote a POTD you thought was funny and laugh at it however?, bannable offence.
To make this work maybe Frank should be the only person who is allowed to vote for posts at 24? might makes things easier. Or maybe some guidelines on what kind of posts we are allowed to vote for and what kind of posts we are not allowed to vote for?

http://www.24hourforums.com/view_topic.p...76#p288676

Ok, wait a second... that POTD was in RESPONSE to a post, right??

Quote:"As for pompous asses, Luke, look in the mirror and you will see one."

Who posted THAT little tidbit? Were they chastised for being inappropriate?