Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what are the chances
Of D and Lumpy getting reinstated?

you know based on the rules of the day, there was no reason to ban lumpy, she has done nothing wrong. even dumbshit me knows where frank lives and what his fucking last name is.

D on the other hand may have made an error in judgement, but it was for the good of the forum, why the fuck would he be banned?

I have an opinion but someone will need to ask me what my opinion is for me to tell the forum what I think happened and the reason for them to be banned.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-19-2010, 12:29 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Of D and Lumpy getting reinstated?

you know based on the rules of the day, there was no reason to ban lumpy, she has done nothing wrong. even dumbshit me knows where frank lives and what his fucking last name is.

D on the other hand may have made an error in judgement, but it was for the good of the forum, why the fuck would he be banned?

I have an opinion but someone will need to ask me what my opinion is for me to tell the forum what I think happened and the reason for them to be banned.

Coincidentally, I was just going to ask you what your opinion is regards to D and Lumpy being banned.

Prey tell?
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-19-2010, 12:44 AM)username Wrote:
(02-19-2010, 12:29 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Of D and Lumpy getting reinstated?

Coincidentally, I was just going to ask you what your opinion is regards to D and Lumpy being banned.

they were purposely targeted and banned in an attempt to take out the power at the top of the members scale.

Lumpy as a long time forum member with a following of members who believed her to be somewhat immune from banning, and D as a tech who actually got to see some of the hidden secrets of the inner sanctum of Mock.

the bannings were intended to invoke fear in the other members and create a forced compliance with frank and Duchesses new idea of Mock.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Well, if the new idea of mock involves censorship, I'm not interested. I do believe that Lumpy made a stupid post (at least I think she did, I didn't actually see the last one) but I think she's a long time/valuable member and should get some slack.

D? I'm kinda sick about his banning. From the short time I've been here, I've only seen that he's been helpful to the site. Too bad if there are any "hidden secrets".

Gahh!! I feel like I'm participating in a bad soap opera.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-19-2010, 12:51 AM)IMaDick Wrote: they were purposely targeted and banned in an attempt to take out the power at the top of the members scale.

Lumpy as a long time forum member with a following of members who believed her to be somewhat immune from banning, and D as a tech who actually got to see some of the hidden secrets of the inner sanctum of Mock.

the bannings were intended to invoke fear in the other members and create a forced compliance with frank and Duchesses new idea of Mock.

Let me guess....9-11 was perpetrated by the US government too, eh?
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Little man dick is one paranoid motherfucker...Seeing evil intent behind every corner...Whatta dumbass.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-19-2010, 07:12 AM)thekid65 Wrote:
(02-19-2010, 12:51 AM)IMaDick Wrote: they were purposely targeted and banned in an attempt to take out the power at the top of the members scale.

Let me guess....9-11 was perpetrated by the US government too, eh?

let me guess you think we deserved to be hit by terrorism and the perps were right and just in doing it?
John Adams

(02-19-2010, 07:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Little man dick is one paranoid motherfucker...Seeing evil intent behind every corner...Whatta dumbass.

really, Im a dumbass? ::lol:: then thats my excuse.Smiley_emoticons_fies

hear that frank, dumbasses see evil intent behind every corner. I guess seeing cliques that are targeting YOU would quailfy also.
John Adams

86 112
(02-19-2010, 01:20 AM)username Wrote: Well, if the new idea of mock involves censorship, I'm not interested. I do believe that Lumpy made a stupid post (at least I think she did, I didn't actually see the last one) but I think she's a long time/valuable member and should get some slack.

D? I'm kinda sick about his banning. From the short time I've been here, I've only seen that he's been helpful to the site. Too bad if there are any "hidden secrets".

Gahh!! I feel like I'm participating in a bad soap opera.

For the record, I'd like to see everyone who was banned recently (Lumpy, D, Julie, Cracker) be unbanned given they vow not to fuck around or fuck up like they did again. But that's just me and I am just another Mocker now like you, so ... Plus, I really don't know the D situation or the full extent of it so I should not really include him in my comments due to ignorance on my part. It's also none of my business.

This thought that I wanted certain people gone is not true at all.
86 112
(02-19-2010, 08:16 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-19-2010, 07:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:

really, Im a dumbass? ::lol:: then thats my excuse.Smiley_emoticons_fies

hear that frank, dumbasses see evil intent behind every corner. I guess seeing cliques that are targeting YOU would quailfy also.

Duchess would NEVER refer to MF as a dumbass, even though he is clearly one of the biggest dumbasses on this site.

MF is automatically forgiven by Duchess for committing the so called "sins" of other members which he does all day everyday, yet he is somehow immune in the world of Duchess.

As clear as day and quite pathetic.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I would like to see them all come back as well. I don't really care if Julie does or not though. Give them one more chance Duchess. This place has been pretty boring without Lumpy. I mean come on - it's Mock. It's ok to bend the rules this once and let them back in. Frank is the so called offended party and he doesn't mind if Lumpy comes back. I would offer to send you a snow man but you have more snow than I do this year. LOL
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(02-19-2010, 09:01 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Frank is the so called offended party and he doesn't mind if Lumpy comes back.

Again, I indicated only if Lumpy would acknowledge the problem and vow not to fuck around like that - not just with me, with anyone. Lumpy is known for being in denial about her issues/bad behaviors and decisions, so I doubt she will step up. But I do hope.

Again, we all have our own views, that is just mine. Duchess has her own, you have your own, etc.
86 112
(02-19-2010, 08:37 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: For the record, I'd like to see everyone who was banned recently (Lumpy, D, Julie, Cracker) be unbanned given they vow not to fuck around or fuck up like they did again.

I've actually been giving some thought to Julie & Cracker...Their first offense & all that bullshit...Several people took the time to warn me what running Mock would be like and while I didn't blow off their concerns, I did laugh about it a little...Seriously, I never dreamed I would have to sit on top of adults, monitoring their every move, it was a rude awakening to be sure...But, yeah, I am thinking about inviting those two back...39
Good choice.
I miss her sparkling wit and charm.

ImaDick is doing a good job trying to keep up, but it's just not the same.
(02-19-2010, 12:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(02-19-2010, 08:37 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: For the record, I'd like to see everyone who was banned recently (Lumpy, D, Julie, Cracker) be unbanned given they vow not to fuck around or fuck up like they did again.

I've actually been giving some thought to Julie & Cracker...Their first offense & all that bullshit...Several people took the time to warn me what running Mock would be like and while I didn't blow off their concerns, I did laugh about it a little...Seriously, I never dreamed I would have to sit on top of adults, monitoring their every move, it was a rude awakening to be sure...But, yeah, I am thinking about inviting those two back...39

No Lumpy?
(02-19-2010, 01:05 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Good choice.
I miss her sparkling wit and charm.

ImaDick is doing a good job trying to keep up, but it's just not the same.

28 Christ that was funny ...
86 112

I've lifted D's ban...I wouldn't have done that had I not believed what he had to say.

I expect to hear a lot of bullshit in regards to why I banned him in the first place...I don't intend to talk about anything that has gone on privately.
Who cares why you did it? He is back and that's what is important.
You just tell those that ask that it's nunya bidness!!
So banned with no explanation and reinstated with no explanation?.

This is fun!, it's like being in East Berlin in the 1960's.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.