Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
so God~~~
i like dinosaurs. may we have them back? velociraptors and T-Rex. maybe some pterodactyls. that would be very cool.

thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.gif   nd92.gif (Size: 69.89 KB / Downloads: 80)
.gif   dinosaur-brach.gif (Size: 15.14 KB / Downloads: 82)
.gif   edptero2.gif (Size: 8.63 KB / Downloads: 77)

If you think lardbutt & some of the others do some damage just imagine what those puppies would do ! ::lol::
well i was thinking they could live in Detroit or NYC or L.A. 17

yo God...you're supposed to love all creatures great and small. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Attached Files
.gif   dino2.gif (Size: 33 KB / Downloads: 57)
.gif   t-rex.gif (Size: 49.44 KB / Downloads: 57)
.jpg   jesus-dinosaur.jpg (Size: 20.43 KB / Downloads: 50)

lol!

Sorry, I was busy! With Un-Dinosaur things!

I'm old - that's makes me a Dinosaur - you can have me!
so God...if this is real, nevermind Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch. and you can have Australia. keep all the dinosaurs and poison spiders there, isolated. they didn't have to kill it, it didn't eat many people.

Croc-zilla: First picture of the 22ft-long monster that terrorised Australian community

By Mail Foreign Service

The story behind this incredible photo of a monster crocodile can now be revealed for the first time.

The beast was shot in a remote Aboriginal community in Australia's Northern Territory back in 1997 and was the biggest of three saltwater crocodiles terrorizing locals and attacking their cattle and goats.
Monster: The 6.5m crocodile had been targeting cattled before it was shot and killed in Manangoora

Monster: The 22ft sea crocodile had been targeting cattle before it was shot and killed in Manangoora

It was killed in Manangoora, around 600 miles south west of Darwin, by Jeida Francis's family after it started targeting their animals.

The remaining two crocodiles are thought to still be alive - and have grown to the same size as this gargantuan 22ft monster.

Jeida told the Northern Territory News: ‘It was massive. This one was getting nasty and too close. It was attacking our cattle.’

The crocodile weighed so much it took two powerful Toyota 4x4s to pull it from the Wearyan River.

:O Long before cats there was "crocopussy", the feline crocodile.

Scientists have unearthed 100 million-year-old fossil remains of an African creature that resembled a cross between a croc and a cat.

Pakasuchus kapilimai had the scaly amoured body of a crocodile but also cat-like features including canine teeth, slender limbs, and a flexible backbone that would have helped it move with agility and grace.
Discovery: This artists impression shows a Cretaceous crocodile that had a scaly armoured body and cat-like features.

Discovery: This artists impression shows a Cretaceous crocodile that had a scaly armoured body.

Unlike modern crocodiles, it probably hunted on land at a time when the world was dominated by the dinosaurs.

click for dinosaur.

.gif   alligator_smile.gif (Size: 24.52 KB / Downloads: 29)

Whoa
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
this is a terrible sacrilege! smite them God! smite smite smite! ::bat::

s'pose it's a different kind of surfing! how cool do I look? lol!