Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carsman
Please fix your signature.

I understand the alliteration. I don't understand your love of big women, but I support your right to choose.

The part that kills me:
Loves (OK with this)

Living (OK with this, better than dying)

large (annoys me every single time I see it because 1. it should match the other two words 2. if you are going to capitalize, "large" should be the word you bestow the capitalization honor upon)

K? Thanks.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I'd rather talk about Duchess' kitchen.
I can't even find a recent post of his to comment but I'd like to take this opportunity to protest (yet again) MF's excessive profile/avatar border. Symmetry people, symmetry!
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-03-2010, 11:27 PM)Cracker Wrote: Please fix your signature.

I understand the alliteration. I don't understand your love of big women, but I support your right to choose.

The part that kills me:
Loves (OK with this)

large (annoys me every single time I see it because 1. it should match the other two words 2. if you are going to capitalize, "large" should be the word you bestow the capitalization honor upon)

K? Thanks.

Oh. wow. Well I really just took a moment to read this. In depth. And, well, you know, I find it just WRONG. On so many, well, levels. It's hard to...well, you know, EXPLAIN, but I just think that, considering all the ramifications, we should, you know, TALK about this and then maybe try to UNDERSTAND the three l's and the meaning behind having 3 L'S in a row and then maybe one SMALL l...so maybe there's some meaning there that we can maybe extrapolate on and you know, kind of...discuss?

Hahahah, I just finished reading a book (okay, a 5 book series) where the dialogue was similar to the above (John Lennon on crack). I deserve an award (or thump on the head) for finishing the series I think. hah
Commando Cunt Queen
(11-03-2010, 11:27 PM)Cracker Wrote: Please fix your signature.

The part that kills me:
Loves (OK with this)

K? Thanks.

Well, actually you don't understand the alliteration! It has nothing to do with love of big women! (although I love all types of women) It has to do with living a lavish lifestyle!

And I'll change the l in my sig, if you change that sinister pix in your sig.

K? Thanksss
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(11-04-2010, 09:48 AM)Carsman Wrote: if you change that sinister pix in your sig.

How dare you suggest that Leonard be replaced! Commie!

I don't know Leonard but, he looks like an evil lil' bastard. I'd avoid him.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-04-2010, 12:05 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(11-04-2010, 09:48 AM)Carsman Wrote: if you change that sinister pix in your sig.

How dare you suggest that Leonard be replaced! Commie!

But, but, he wants me to change that "l"! And that's "Commie sir", to you!

(11-04-2010, 03:24 PM)Carsman Wrote: But, but, he wants me to change that "l"! And that's "Commie sir", to you!

Nyet, comrade! Keep little " l " . . . Now bring me moose and squirrel!
(11-04-2010, 04:08 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(11-04-2010, 03:24 PM)Carsman Wrote: But, but, he wants me to change that "l"! And that's "Commie sir", to you!

Nyet, comrade! Keep little " l " . . . Now bring me moose and squirrel!

Will you settle for squirrel & possum? Moose scare me! Smiley_emoticons_wink

(11-04-2010, 09:48 AM)Carsman Wrote: Well, actually you don't understand the alliteration! It has nothing to do with love of big women! (although I love all types of women) It has to do with living a lavish lifestyle!

K? Thanksss

I did understand it. I just thought my take was funnier. I live in Georgia, around lots of "folks", and have countless hours of exposure to "living large." In fact, I would say 30% of my state places more importance on living large than on education, family, God, and ethical behavior.

Gomer Pyle is my homeboy. He reminds people not to fuck with crazy.

I can't defend your capital, capital, lower case signature. If you can live with it (and the fact that "large", a needed component of your statement, has incorrect emphasis) More Power To you. hahahaha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(11-04-2010, 07:11 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(11-04-2010, 09:48 AM)Carsman Wrote: Well, actually you don't understand the alliteration! It has nothing to do with love of big women! (although I love all types of women) It has to do with living a lavish lifestyle!

K? Thanksss

I did understand it. I just thought my take was funnier. I live in Georgia, around lots of "folks", and have countless hours of exposure to "living large." In fact, I would say 30% of my state places more importance on living large than on education, family, God, and ethical behavior.

Gomer Pyle is my homeboy. He reminds people not to fuck with crazy.

I can't defend your capital, capital, lower case signature. If you can live with it (and the fact that "large", a needed component of your statement, has incorrect emphasis) More Power To you. hahahaha

I wouldn't do this for just anybody, anyway I just made you happy!

Aww. Now I feel badly. I think I might be passive-aggresive-passive. hahahaha
:O lol (or LOL)